Just my 2 cents

Love the response, fight the power and all that. Times are tough enough....lifes hard enough so I don't work. Peace to you

:allgood:

Hello Seraphim,

You can't forget about the so-called Priest that snort Crystal Meth and all the Cathlics that rape little boys. I'm glad I was not brought up to blindly shadow anyone!! My father taught me to think for myself and always help my fellow human being. Now alot of people mistake our kindness for a weakness, To those people you have to say " Never Judge a Book by it's Cover". Karma always comes back at least 10 fold, you will reap what you sowe.

Let's go look back at cannibus in the Bible. What bush do you really think Moses was burning. In my opinion he saw a field of Flowers that smelt so Heavenly, picked them and had to wait for them to Dry. After plenty of time for the Heavenly flowers to cure. He put them in a pipe or wraped in a paper SPARKED it with Fire, Inhaled the smoke and was relieved by Our Creator.

Our Creator created Cannibus, Man Created Alcohol..

Which do you thrust More?

What are you talking about catholics raping little boys, what does that have to do with this website and it sounds to me like you are being judgemental about a subject you know very little about except maybe what you seen on T.V. What you just said sounds the same to me as those people who have never smoked, used or personally been around marijuana and are judging their opinion on what some stuckup cop says or some ignorant 80's after school special says. I was raised a catholic, half of my family is catholic and I was never raped as a little boy, neither was anybody in my family. My preist was a very good man and not nearly as judgmental as you sound right now! Nobody in my catholic church taught me to follow blindly! Have you ever been to a catholic church or are you making judgments based on what you read in a newspaper, kind of like what HARRY ARSLINGER AND THE DUPONTS would have had us all believe. A couple of bad apples don't make the whole bushel bad, just the same as a couple of murderous drug kingpins in mexico peddling pot doesn't make all who use pot bad people. We should all free our minds of what the t.v. tells us and stop judging others and spend more time judging OURSELVES and looking at ourselves and see where we get.:cheer::slide::slide::slide:

Will it be a good day or a bad one. It will be the day, I make it out to be. Stupidity will arise, you should keep your cool and mind frame right. Remember it's a choice to let stupidity get under your skin, laugh it off to get through your day. The hard part is acting upon these words..

Whoever Created This Earth created this herb that we Love. It does so many things, that could help make kind....I will not back down from a word I typed...I stand by my morals....

Will it be a good day or a bad one. It will be the day, I make it out to be. Stupidity will arise, you should keep your cool and mind frame right. Remember it's a choice to let stupidity get under your skin, laugh it off to get through your day. The hard part is acting upon these words..

Whoever Created This Earth created this herb that we Love. It does so many things, that could help man-kind....I will not back down from a word I typed...I stand by my 2 Cents...

Many posts with this & that, the last one hit home from Light-1-up. All my life I'd reacted to others in violence. Someone would do me wrong, we'd be at it. Went to the VA and after several sessions, learned that we control ourselves, not the other way around. Lifes been a lot better ever since. Now with MM lifes been even better. Funny the VA has taken a stance against MM-while the Amercian Medical Assocaition is pushing for opening up research.
We need, as activists in our use and desire to better the understanding of the beneifits of MM to come to an understanding issues not part or essentail to our cause shouldld be left to other discussions-they will only seperate our cause! Apples to apples, organges to pineapples grandma always use to say. Then again she was legaly blind. :blunt:

I am not a Rapper/I am not an Actor/My life is an Episode of Fear Factor/That has never been Aired/I'm unknown to the Public/My stock will never be Shared/ I'm Private owned, fighting for the Freedom of my Soul/ At the end of the story, you reap what you sow/ That's so Cold/and I'm so Hot/Like Glendale Ave and I'll never stop/Fck our Government/ I'll Put it on Paper/Their scared of the People/Their nothing but a Hater and Full of Fear/We the People We Have No Fear/Nothing to Loose, string-em by a noose and stretch their necks/Your the people who put of Country in a Wreck

I know 420 might delete this but it is Protected under the 1st Amendment. Freedom Of Speech..

... ever heard of the Patriot Act?

I have heard of it but any Law that Violates our Constitution I do not reconize as a Law... Charge George W. Bush with Treason!!!!

With all respect, you're confusing freedom of speech with private property rights.

Freedom of speech protects you from the government. It's a key tenet of our constitutional republic; given that you can't escape the government's reach and it's the citizens only means of preventing tyranny.

We are a private company and have the right to set our own rules.

You can stay or go at your whim (unlike the government).

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Greenest Regards :peace:

Did my poetry piss off some people or something. The name of this Journal is Just my 2 cents and that is what I am putting in here. My two cents about all issues. If you don't like it you don't need to stop by, but you are more than welcome to add your two cents. I don't mind hearing what people think even if they are against me. Their are plenty of other journals for you to read here at 420.

Have a Nice day every-1

L1U

Nope-we enjoy all the posts-:goodluck:here at 420Mag. We're civialized, even if we can't spell worth a lick (myself) anymore since the advent of devices to do it for me.
What the other guy said was true also, there is no Consitutional right to privacy only to those rights of persuit of happiness, to ones land, freedom and life.
It gets complicated when the gove comes into make regualtions to protect us from ourselves, in this case with the advice and bankrolling of intrest groups wanting to keep bud ilegal. Why would they want that, as in all thing. Follow the money honey and you'll find the bear with its paw in the pot.
:slide:

You are so right! Your 2cents are more like two million bucks of truth. :high-five:

I know this seems a little... Negative. But I just don't think talking to our people in charge will do it. I think they get hundreds of letters saying this kind of stuff. They prolly screen it all. Same with the e-mails. I will do my part though! I have heard your rally call!

What I think it will be... now heres my 2 cents... I think it will be like a revolution, not from our "leaders", but from us. The people. Demanding our rights back. They have taken them away, and there is no government that gives back power when they get it. It means losing control to them, regardless if its "right" or "wrong".

I don't mean like gun's blazin'! I mean... It will take majority of the people having their heads on straight and learning something. Most people don't care, and I have experienced this in my own family. I mean, my own father refuses to believe that MMJ is a GOOD thing. And it saved my life. But he just doesn't see it that way because it hasn't happened to HIM.

And thats the big thing. You can tell someone how much of a miracle cure it is, but unless they have it happening to them.. They just wont understand. Unfortunately, studies don't change peoples minds who think with their "feelings". And it is impossible to reason someone out of something they hadn't reasoned themselves into in the first place.

I am working on educating everyone I can (including myself), and who is willing to listen. We all really need to do this... I mean,Knowledge is power, and this site has mana as we say in hawaii!

I have heard of it but any Law that Violates our Constitution I do not reconize as a Law... Charge George W. Bush with Treason!!!!

Woah slow down there turbo. We need to charge Obama with treason too then. Because he just signed us up for 4 more years of the Patriot Act bullshit.

Patriot Act signed by President Autopen | Crave - CNET

Oh yeah and he didn't even sign it in person. He was on the otherside of the world. Ain't that cute. :rolleyes3

You are so right! Your 2cents are more like two million bucks of truth. :high-five:

I know this seems a little... Negative. But I just don't think talking to our people in charge will do it. I think they get hundreds of letters saying this kind of stuff. They prolly screen it all. Same with the e-mails. I will do my part though! I have heard your rally call!

What I think it will be... now heres my 2 cents... I think it will be like a revolution, not from our "leaders", but from us. The people. Demanding our rights back. They have taken them away, and there is no government that gives back power when they get it. It means losing control to them, regardless if its "right" or "wrong".

I don't mean like gun's blazin'! I mean... It will take majority of the people having their heads on straight and learning something. Most people don't care, and I have experienced this in my own family. I mean, my own father refuses to believe that MMJ is a GOOD thing. And it saved my life. But he just doesn't see it that way because it hasn't happened to HIM.

And thats the big thing. You can tell someone how much of a miracle cure it is, but unless they have it happening to them.. They just wont understand. Unfortunately, studies don't change peoples minds who think with their "feelings". And it is impossible to reason someone out of something they hadn't reasoned themselves into in the first place.

I am working on educating everyone I can (including myself), and who is willing to listen. We all really need to do this... I mean,Knowledge is power, and this site has mana as we say in hawaii!

:welcome:THesa

You have brought up many good points And Yes Knowledge is Power. I have to say thank you for teaching me a new word "Mana", I had to google it to find out what it means. {concept of an impersonal force or quality that resides in people, animals, and (debatably) inanimate objects.}

I like that word and the meaning..

:Namaste:

Woah slow down there turbo. We need to charge Obama with treason too then. Because he just signed us up for 4 more years of the Patriot Act bullshit.

Patriot Act signed by President Autopen | Crave - CNET

Oh yeah and he didn't even sign it in person. He was on the otherside of the world. Ain't that cute. :rolleyes3

Yes I read about that BullSh!t and think that it is an UnConstitutional Act Signed into Law. I feel Every Courpt Government Employee should be Fired.

That Bill gave the U. S. Government more wide sweeping powers. They have been adding on to the March 9, 1933, Wars Powers Act for years. Every United States Citizen is An Enemy of the State and we have been in a State of Declared National Emergency from that time. The Constitution of the United States of America was suspended on March 9th 1933 through the present Day! You can google and research everything I have stated in my two cents and I incourage every-1 to do so.

Legislation to end Federal Marijuana Prohibtion

​The first bill ever introduced in Congress to end federal marijuana prohibition is coming on Thursday, June 23. Historic, bipartisan legislation which would end the United States' war on marijuana -- and allow states to legalize, tax regulate and control cannabis commerce without federal interference -- will be introduced by Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.) and Rep. Ron Paul (R-Texas).

Co-sponsors of the bill include Rep. John Conyers (D-Mich.), Rep. Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.), Rep. Jared Polis (D-Colo.), and Rep. Barbara Lee (D-Calif.)

The legislation would limit the federal government's role in marijuana enforcement to cross-border or interstate smuggling, allowing people to legally grow, use or sell marijuana in states where it is legal.

Leading critics of the war on marijuana will explain the legislation's significance for state and national marijuana policy at a national press teleconference on Thursday.

A group of police and judges who fought on the front lines of the failed War On Drugs is announcing its support for the legislation, which is called the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011.

"Clearly the 'war on drugs' has failed, and nowhere is that more clear than with respect to marijuana," said Neill Franklin, a former Baltimore narcotics cop and executive director of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition (LEAP). "It baffles me that we arrest nearly 800,000 people on marijuana charges in this country each and every year at taxpayer expense when we could instead be taking in new tax revenue from legal and regulated marijuana sales.

"Making marijuana illegal hasn't prevented anyone from using it, but it has created a huge funding source that funnels billions of dollars in tax-free profits to violent drug cartels and gangs," Franklin said. "More and more cops now agree: Legalizing marijuana will improve public safety."

Photo: Jimmy Carter Library & Museum
Former President Jimmy Carter: "Maybe the increased tax burden on wealthy citizens necessary to pay for the war on drugs will help bring about a reform of America's drug policies"
​Last week marked the 40th anniversary of President Richard Nixon's declaring war on marijuana and other drugs. In an op-ed in the New York Times last week, timed for the 40th anniversary, former President Jimmy Carter called for reforming marijuana laws.

The legislation also comes on the heels of the Global Commission on Drug Policy, which released a report on June 2 calling for a major paradigm shift in how our society deals with drugs, including calling for legal regulation of marijuana. The report sent a jolt around the world, generating thousands of international media stories.

The Commission is comprised of international dignitaries including Kofi Annan, former Secretary General of the United Nations; Richard Branson, entrepreneur, founder of the Virgin Group; and the former presidents of Brazil, Colombia, Mexico, and Switzerland. Representing the United States on the Commission are George P. Shultz, Paul Volcker and John Whitehead.

More than 46 percent of Californians voted last year to legalize marijuana in their state, and voters in Colorado, Washington and possibly other states are expected to vote on the issue next year. In the past year, five state legislatures have considered legalizing marijuana, including California, Maine, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Washington state.

Sixteen states and the District of Columbia have legalized marijuana for medical use, but the federal Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) continues to arrest people under federal law, and U.S. Attorneys have in recent months sent threatening letters to state policymakers in an apparent attempt to meddle in state decision-making.

Rep. Frank's legislation would end state/federal conflicts over marijuana policy, reprioritize federal resources, and provide more room for states to do what is best for their own citizens, according to the Washington, D.C.-based Marijuana Policy Project (MPP).

You can write to your Representatives by using this handy form; just enter your state and zip code, and mention that you support the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011: https://writerep.house.gov/writerep/welcome.shtml

Or, if you'd prefer, you can use MPP's pre-written letter, which will automatically go to your representative when you fill out the form, by clicking here.

What: Tele-Press Conference on the Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011

When: Thursday, June 23, 2 p.m. EST/11 a.m. PST

Call-In Info: 1-800-311-9404; Passcode: Marijuana

Who:
• Rep. Barney Frank (D-Mass.)
• Rob Kampia, executive director of Marijuana Policy Project (MPP)
• Aaron Houston, executive director of Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP)
• Allen St. Pierre, executive director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML)
• Bill Piper, director of national affairs for the Drug Policy Alliance (DPA)

Please call or email your person in Congress to support this Bill!!!!!!!!!

Way to post up Light 1,got my Sig.+reps

It's got my sig as well:) I hope it passes and Thank you for the Reps my friend!

Back
Top Bottom