just picked up a 1/4.

maconha

quater1.jpg

quater2.jpg

hope this lasts me the week :smokin:

Re: just picked up a 1/4...

Looks decent, was it broken up already when you got it?

How much did you pay?

Enjoy it bro

looks real good man hope u enjoy that.

That looks like just shake. Still apears to be decent bud though. What was the price on that?

^ Yeah, I was gonna comment saying "you got sold a bag of shake", but hey, I guess it still smokes the same.

no, i broke most of it up, i like to have it broken up already, cuz then when i feel like smoking, i wont have to wait till i break the weed (i usually dont have the time or place to do it).

me and my best friend got originally a 1/2 for 150, then we divided it equality between ourselfs...

ive been smoking that shit like crazy...stoned as hell right now lol

maconha said:
no, i broke most of it up, i like to have it broken up already, cuz then when i feel like smoking, i wont have to wait till i break the weed (i usually dont have the time or place to do it).

me and my best friend got originally a 1/2 for 150, then we divided it equality between ourselfs...

ive been smoking that shit like crazy...stoned as hell right now lol

Breaking up the weed is half the fun!!!

..or maybe I find joy in stupid repetitive tasks :)

maconha said:

I'm the same way I perfer to always have some "ready-roll" or broken nugs ready, if I feel like pearling a J. $150 a 1/2 of the product you displayed, is overpriced by atleast $50-75.I think you may want to clean the green a littlt more, I see seeds.Njoy

i got a solution to all your money problems 2 shoplight fixtures 20$dual bulbs 3$ a bulb 32$ that will fit 6 plant's, i also got a 65$ hydro setup hold's 6 plant's
oh and some bag seed's believe it or not mexican is dank before they crush it all up and it looses it thc. just a pointer for you low budget smoker's if you'd like a couple cheap hydro setup's PM me i'll send you a nice ebook i got shows many styles hydro systems easy stuff your local hardware store would have.

oh man that looks like heaven to me... dry around here can't find anyone!! guess that guy up in baltimore was the man for my area(see article in news)!!

yea DEA has been bustin left and right only select few getting the bud and it's people in the upper circle. if you wanna help protest get signature's to legalize it we need to do rally's more like the canadian's. Cali does that and look how far theyve come. My only suggestion is grow Personal bud and tell none and dont sell it stay safe stay high.

Yeah, pretty sure the Bmore bust is effecting things down here to. If not directly, then at the very least other growers are keeping things down low for a while.

Back
Top Bottom