Just started growing - Help

jessewhalen77

ok,,so I went out and bought a 1000w mh, and 3 400w mh, and a 1000w hps. I bought a mother plant which looked really bad, I transplanted her and started her on three part Jungle Juice and she has grown a inch in 6 days... I have taken ten clones off her and put them in the ground on dec 25th.. lol merry Christmas to mee, also I put 28kush seeds, 22 to germinat in a face cloth and six in soil,, since then six are now one inch tall, that started in a face cloth, and one in the soil is also a inch taller... I need all the info I can get.. my mother room is a constant 29 degrees, when should I put my seedlings under a 400w mh? please guys n girls send me any pointers you can!

thank you,,I was always unsure of this,,was told if its safe for the back of my hand then its all good...

Not trustworthy for seedlings. I keep my 600w hps about 22 inches from my seedlings. I can easily put my hand 6 inches under it without discomfort but have grossly stunted seedlings with heat damage at 10 inches.

Edit: You can always move your light closer if they are stretchy without any loss of veg time. Stunt one with heat damage and it's takes forever to pick up speed again. Err on the side of caution.

so I now have 10 clones that are one week old, and 7 kush seedlings, all about one inch tall. My mother plant is doing great now, lotsa new growth, she is really loving this jungle juice.

my seedlings are now six days old and growing first set of real leaves. I have ten clones, nine look like they will make it. im gonna grow my plants under 3 400w MH, until full size,then move them to bud room,, I plan on cropping every six weeks as my girlfriend and I smoke a oz every four day,,,, very costly.. I am going to be using three part jungle juice Micro,Grow,Bloom. mother plant is loving this jungle juice.. dont know how to put pics on here so some help would be great, then I can put pics on here for all to see as well...seedlings are all now one inch tall,, mother plant is 27 1/2" tall and clones are all different, but when they start to grow I can say how much bigger they have gotten.... thank people, and more info will come soon...

day 7, and seedlings are going strong, every day I look in my seedling box the leaves are bigger and bigger, one of them has the second set of leaves growing :) . also my clones have been transplanted eight of them any way, the other two just don't look like they are gonna make it. My mother plant is doing great, going strong and new growth each day. im gonna beg her nicely for twelve more babies, in hopes that ten will live :) then, I will baby her for a little longer and then start her into bud,, shes 28" tall and pretty filled out, I am hoping to get 40-50 grams off of her, that would be just great, and it will give me an idea of what to expect from all her children...

day 8 ,mother plant growing strong..I am guessing in another week or two it will be time for yet another transplant.. My eight clones are doing good,just transplanted them yesterday, so after acouple days they should start to grow again. my Kush seedlings are doing great, I went in my baby box this am to mist them and I was very happy to see I now have a 8th one out the ground.. :) .in 13 more days I am gonna cut 12-new clones with the hopes of 10 living.. Still can't figure out how to put pictures on here,, so please help me,, so I can share some pics with you :)

Well now a month and eight days have gone by. Had to kill mother plant due to spider mites. My clones are no longer clones. 3 Of them are on day 29 of flowering. The other three are on day 19 of flowering. I have never in my life grown any kind of marijuana ever.. I will post a pic of one of my top buds on day 27 of bud... please feel free to say anything...

20160210_200638.jpg

Back
Top Bottom