Just wanted to say Hi, I'm a new grower myself!

Nitescan

420 Member
Been on here for about 2.5yrs now learning, never once commenting until last week or so because I had something to contribute, just reading, learning. Smoked many years back in the late 60's early 70's, then had to get serious about a job. Fast forward close to 50 yrs man, retired last year & no more UA's for me. Grew my first batch last year with the very, very much needed help from you pro's on here. I just started my second grow about 3 weeks ago, I really don't know how to express my gratitude & thanks to you people that publish information on here, I would just like to say THANK YOU, to all of you out there for helping me along. Big Thanks also for 420 running this site.

Everyone is so very supportive on here. Hopefully there will be a journal to follow your msg? :) best way to appreciate the help you have gained, is to share your experiences and help educate. I'm always needing help, lol. But you definetly get what you put into this site. :Namaste:

Everyone is so very supportive on here. Hopefully there will be a journal to follow your msg? :) best way to appreciate the help you have gained, is to share your experiences and help educate. I'm always needing help, lol. But you definetly get what you put into this site. :Namaste:

I haven't decided yet to publish Curious- I still live in one of them states. Hence the reason for no signature, photo, don't know how old you are but, back in the early 2k when a certain satellite company hit all their receivers with a ECM & then commenced of taking down all the associated web sites that sold electronic items to customers to gain access to said signal for free, they also obtained all the emails, forum member names......etc. Well let's just say at the end of the day from then on, any border line/over the line activity I participate in is pretty much on the real down-low. It didn't cost me any money back then to get out of it because the burden of proof lied within the accuser to actually "prove" you did something wrong, however- with this I couldn't just snap my fingers & make a plant disappear- if you know what I mean. ;) Don't get me wrong I will chime in- if I can help somebody & I would love to be able to actually publish my activity, just don't know who lurks around the corner is all. Thanks for reading, I have actually been through your journals & definitely interested in the present one going because I just started GSC myself, into it about 3 weeks now.

Back
Top Bottom