Keeping the growing secret

dotar

I would never grow marijuana as that would be illegal and I am an upstanding citizen. I do wonder as to how a person would grow some pot and not be able to tell anyone. especially if it is some kick-as smoke. How do you get with friends and family and turn them on to some homegrown heaven and not say "hey I grew this this". pride is hard to control. I wonder how they do it?

its not easy not showing off but self-control is necessary. besides security people will change when they know you grow. if you wish to maintain relationships as they are then don't tell.

just inwardly smile as they praise the smoke.

i'd say one of the main reasons that growers post their grows here is to be able to show off while remaining anonymous.

Yeah that could be difficult, I would just take pictures and show everyone afterwards. That way you still get to show it off, and not get caught

i'd say one of the main reasons that growers post their grows here is to be able to show off while remaining anonymous.

That's a really good point.

Do you remember the first time you did something your parents didn't approve, and you got away with it. It became your dirty little secret, and it made ya smile when you thought about it. That's kinda what ya gotta do when you grow. It's your dirty little secret that makes ya smile when ya think about it.

Back
Top Bottom