Kief's DWC White Widow Tent Grow

kiefisgood

Hey everyone! This is my first journal. Here are the specs:

I will be using a Secret Jardin dr 120 tent 4x4x6.5 ft.

# of plants - One White Widow to start should be adding a Purple Kush and super Lemon Haze.

Medium- 5gal bucket DWC
Pump -100gph air pump with 2 cermic air diffusers inside
Light - 400 mh for veg and 600 hps for flower in air cooled hood
Vent - 435 cfm 6in inline fan with phat filter
Temps - Tent stays between 70 - 75 degrees. Exhaust kicks on at 75.5
Bucket temp stays between 66 - 70 degrees
Huididty is 20%-60% ( will add dehumidifier during flower)
Nutes - GH Flora nutes on the Lucas formula 0-8-16
adding cal/mag at 2 ml per gallon.(tried without it but got defs right away)

Ok so as of now I am in my third week of veg. I have Lst'd and fimmed. I may scrog later on if Lst'ing is not getting desired results. I just added the Purple Kush and Super Lemon Haze to the tent. On to the pics so you can get an idea.

First pis is the room. the rest are the beginning of LST

IMG_038310.JPG

IMG_045111.JPG

IMG_045713.JPG

IMG_045816.JPG

Ok i was away for a little bit but here is an update.

White widow is in week 4 of veg she is big and may eed to flower soon.
She has been taking in nutes nicely. I am noticing some twisting leaves in the new growth. I think this may be from the light being too close. Anyone have other suggestions? The environment is ideal so far. rez tep is 69 which ill take.

I have also started two others in to buckets. A purple kush and a super lemos haze. They have begun the LST process and seem to be responding well. They do have slightly burnt tips so I will be backing off a bit.

Well onto the pics. Please feel free to critique as I am on her for knowledge.

Here is the WW on feb 19 trained
IMG_049214.JPG

Here is a side view same day
IMG_049310.JPG

family shot feb 19
IMG_049511.JPG

feb 22 white widow trained. used cup or scale view
IMG_052013.JPG

Ok here is today feb 27 SLH overhead view
IMG_05308.JPG

SLH side view LST
IMG_05317.JPG

Here is Kush overhead feb 27
IMG_05329.JPG

kush LST
IMG_053410.JPG

white widow branching
IMG_054412.JPG

white widow side view today feb 27
IMG_054812.JPG

your widow is lookin like mine JUST like mine taking that lid off must be a hassle but for your crop its worth it lol.

all those plants seem to responding well to LST you have a nice loking grow going on.your about week 4 or 5 into veg right? your right on track congrats man. how do you like the smell of your WW when you tie her down and move her? i thought my master kush melt great through veg in my last grow but this WW really shut me up on that topic.

i guess depending on where your strain came from. some people ive read say it smells like cat piss through veg. i wont say the seed bank review i read that on but all WW is fire. you know where your WW came from by any chance

Mannnn....looks good...can't see nothing wrong...how did you start your plants..i'm going to try this DWC...i got seeds that just popped...in rockwool...did you go straight to the bucket or wait until you saw roots???

Don't go straight to the bucket let the roots establish themselves first. All of mine were started as clones in an aero cloner in neoprene inserts. I wait till they have big healthy roots the put them in the buckets. Thanks for stopping in and keep the questions coming

your widow is lookin like mine JUST like mine taking that lid off must be a hassle but for your crop its worth it lol.

all those plants seem to responding well to LST you have a nice loking grow going on.your about week 4 or 5 into veg right? your right on track congrats man. how do you like the smell of your WW when you tie her down and move her? i thought my master kush melt great through veg in my last grow but this WW really shut me up on that topic.

i guess depending on where your strain came from. some people ive read say it smells like cat piss through veg. i wont say the seed bank review i read that on but all WW is fire. you know where your WW came from by any chance
I actually brought my seeds home from Amsterdam years ago and have kept cloning

Don't go straight to the bucket let the roots establish themselves first. All of mine were started as clones in an aero cloner in neoprene inserts. I wait till they have big healthy roots the put them in the buckets. Thanks for stopping in and keep the questions coming

Sorry...too late...bucket is up and running...no nutes yet but plant doesn.t have 1st set of leaves yet.:idea:.fixing to wash soil off one of my JH clones and put her in a bucket of water..i hope she survives...

Ok update time. The white widow is just a beast. Right now she is 2ft by 2ft and only 8 inches tall!! 1300 ppm rez is at 67 room temp stays betwen 70-74.

The super lemon haze and the kush are moving along nicely. The slh is easy to lst but the kush seems to be a bit more dificult. Kush is a short bushy bitch who does not like to be tied down. But Im doin the best I can.

Thank you to all of you who stop in keep the criticisim/advice/comments and questions coming.

1st is the White widow before and after training on March 1

IMG_055011.JPG

IMG_055113.JPG

Here is the white widow before and after training today March 3

IMG_055411.JPG

IMG_05556.JPG

Here is the ww root ball

IMG_556.JPG

Ok the next 2 are the slh and the kush

IMG_05646.JPG

IMG_05659.JPG

IMG_05679.JPG