Killer leaves?

diggler35007

i took a chance with an extra clone i had . i planted it outdoors where i should not have. it took off like no other i have seen. it was topped . i had to bend the branches like once a day to keep it low profile. and also had to put makeshift camo around it. new nosey neighbors took quiet an interest any and everytime i came outside. to make a short story long , i could not even water this plant without someone watching me. yes i know better than to put one in my yard , but hey i gotta way with it last year. nothing lost right ? they just happened to have like five indoor dogs in a very small house. i kept noticing them walking around in my backyard after they let their indoor dogs run loose out side , it almost seemed intentional. two weeks ago was the last straw . the had their company even helping them search for their loose dogs. the reason for my concern was , i have a dog also . but she is on a chain. these folks they had over were all up in my dogs area . just to be civil , the next day i told them that i was scared my dog may bite someone . no help from that . i was informed that they hope i didnt mind that they gave my dog some treats while i was not at home. just to keep from rousing susspistion , and or not get ripped off or told on , i had to chop that pretty kryptonite colored fem down . i know put up a fence , rite , cant afford to . sighns are also useless. it had just started showing hairs again. i hate to waste anything , so i cut and dryed the leaves and somewhat cured them . i was going to save them and add them in with my other finished product to make it last longer , but i got desparate and smoked some. i took maybe five tokes and held each one in as long as i could . i had a couple of drinks also . to my surprize i was almost trippin for like two hours . very cerebral . anyone else had this happen ? :rollit:

I used to grow a leaf crop every year. Plant the first week of May and cut in mid July just as the males were showing so I had enough smoke to last me until the summer dry spell was over and my good stuff was ready for harvest in the fall.

I'd grow the leaf crop out of whatever decent bagseed I had around. It was always as good or better than the commercial weed going around.

I used to love the looks on my weed expert friends faces when they'd find out they were getting torn up on male leaf.

The length of high you mentioned is about right for immature leaf and it's normally very trippy as the THC it contains is ultra fresh as it's quick drying and curing product.

Mature leaf has a high similar to mature bud,but it's not quite as potent. Leaf is a nice option to have around to smoke because it's tough to oversmoke. You can do a few bong hits,get the giggles,then be good to go on the church picnic in a couple of hours.

I like leaf. BTW,cure it well and try it in a nice pipe. It's a joy to smoke leaf that way.

thanks firestone , i just thought it was me . i did the same thing last year with some culled males and left over trim . i am not a heavy smoker. it sure seems to get the job done though. lots of folks either dont believe me or they think they are to good to smoke them. i kinda hate to waste them anyways. seems to work out for me , and its free !

Back
Top Bottom