L.E.D.s

interesting reading too bad you did not come up to what makes a good lamp :)
there are people like me from the old school who can read for hours and still not understand what separates a good lamp against the best.

I have probably smoked too much in my life hehe :)

in my time there were not 1,000 different lamps.

if we formulate the question like this then

Which lamps replace HPS 600w and 1000w HPS

has to be someone who can explain which lights have the best angle and light and gives the best results.

TNX

I completely relate! I, too am basically old school! However, despite my lackadaisical attitude toward the sciences in school.... NOW, it relates to real life! Somehow, it's not only more interesting, I totally understand it a little better.. It's amazing what being interested can do for ya!

I completely relate! I, too am basically old school! However, despite my lackadaisical attitude toward the sciences in school.... NOW, it relates to real life! Somehow, it's not only more interesting, I totally understand it a little better.. It's amazing what being interested can do for ya!

Could not agree more!! - I hated school my whole life - Turned 28 and decided to back to school to be an electrical engineer - Did not realize how much fun school was when your doing you want to!

Back
Top Bottom