LA Confidential - Pre 98 Bubba Kush 2014

Manic Mike

I have an interesting mix in my tray this time. I was offered the Cookies , after I ordered the LA Confidential and the Pre 98 Bubba Kush; They told me it was impressive and it looks so. I am setting up for 10 plants and there are 12 clones.
P10301361.JPG
Cookies
P1030137.JPG
LA Confidential
P1030138.JPG
Bubba Kush.
Here is my basic setup:
Twin Galaxy 600w/400w ballasts (cooled by a/c discharge)
Hydro Farm dehumidifier w/ drain line to outside (kept 30-70%, lowest during flowering)
4” inline Fan / carbon canister filter to control odor
Air conditioning, temp and humidity monitoring (temp 70f t0 85f)
Hanna GroCheck Ph/ TDS monitor
Botanicare tray and 70 gal reservoir
4” Grodan rock wool on 3” of hydrotron
Top feed drip caps in an ebb and flow tray, 2- ¼ “ lines each in case of a clog
I water 2 times a day and use Gen Hydro expert series recirculating nutes
Start nutes off at 45% and move up to 100% (300ppm-1200ppm)
I use additives, Flora blend, kool bloom liquid and dry, diamond nectar, floralicious and a little silica
Got nailed with Mites, so I am a little paranoid, like this air filter for my lights
P10209691.JPG
P1020971.JPG
P10209721.JPG
P10209731.JPG
P10209741.JPG
P10301322.JPG
. I also don't want to lose any more sleep worrying about my original electrical install, so up to code we are.
P10301342.JPG
This is the tank, Note the air diffusers, I make a living selling aeration devices and know they work.
P10301471.JPG
This is a cool spout that I bought for a dollar that allowed my pump to drain the tank almost completely
P1030148.JPG
. The ladies are moving into the grow room tomorrow. Right now they are at 5.8 ph 729 ppm Gen Hydro
Micro 2.5
bloom 2.5
grow 2.5
rapid start 1
diamond nectar 5
Florlicious grow 1
flora blend 10
and a tad bit of silica
all ml/gal
The clones will get a dose of the 'Modified Heisinberg Tea' when they move onto the tray tomorrow and this will be a regular until they are harvested. I'll start watering once a day. A few leaves are showing some stress, but otherwise, these babies look good to go. Mike

Re: LA Confidential, Pre 98 Bubba Kush and Girl Scout Cookies 2014

Sweet set up. Nice and clean. I like the DIY filter job. Happy Growing.

Hey man welcome to 420 mag, i hope you stay active because i can tell you have alot of information that could be beneficial to the cannabis community, so.. +rep for you.
Spread the word brother :passitleft:

wow, i luv the setup, i'm doing my first indoor grow. i need that blue print:thumb:

thanks for having me, this is a very informative site, need to buy the 420 book.... i know it's the Bible of weed growing

I got them into the grow room today. Fed them early in the day and dumped 2 gallons of the Modified Heisenberg Tea on the cubes hydrotron.
P1030152.JPG
. This is the LA Confidential
P1030153.JPG
. I have grown this successfully and really like it. Nice low plant for my low head space. This next one is the Cookies- Not sure I wanted it but highly recommended. It is already looking good and growing fast.
P1030154.JPG
. And Pre 98 Bubba Kush. Nice strain that I have grown before.
P1030155.JPG
. If anyone cares to comment, I have one leaf that looks bad.
P10301561.JPG
P1030157.JPG
. I'm not complaining, because generally the plant is healthy. I am spraying them with a light mix of water, GH Micro and GH Grow. This is their first night under the twin 600w. Thanks for all the positive feedback. You all know this is a lot of work!

Put the drip caps on and started the auto watering 15 min twice a day.
P1030158.JPG
. This guy is headed for a nice pot full
P1030159.JPG
of soil outside. I posted my personal log. Let me know if you can't read it ;helps me keep track.
img0124.jpg
They are all GH nutrients. Switched down to twin 400w lights until the plants are rooted, then I will step back up to 600w. Keep you posted.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom