Lambs Breath Autoflower Bathroom & Shower Grow: Noob!

im not sure if they are doing so good or not. 1 looks like its doing ok but the rest......

IMG-7282.JPG
IMG-7283.JPG
IMG-7284.JPG
IMG-7285.JPG
IMG-7286.JPG

How close is your light? They almost look like their working away from the light. They should be dancing and reaching for the light. You can take some tweezers and pry open the seed to remove it, or just wait it out, they should fall off eventually.

I’m so sorry this happened again!! Is the light too close and getting them to hot I wonder?

led light in a temp controlled room at 72 degrees with a fan on the plants.... they were dieing just after they broke the soil while in the window sill before going under the light. i posted pics of it days ago before i put em under the light. i posted the pics days ago to show they were not doing good... i watered them twice a day sparingly.

I’m sorry this happened. K so, I think you may have been giving your plants too much love. You can love your plants but there’s a difference between smothering and loving.

That being said we gotta get you some more seeds, and this time, don’t put them in the window sill. Put them under the light, they will get everything they need plus more from your light.

Also, I think you may have had your soil too wet. You need to create a good wet/dry cycle.

When you water, water enough till you see run off out the bottom of the plant, about 20-30% of overall input. Wait a few days till it’s noticeably dry, and significantly lighter then when freshly fed. Then hit them again with the same feeding technique you used before. Creating a good wet/dry cycle. :thumb:

I blame the seeds... not you. It can be damned frustrating, I know. Get your message count up so you can PM me... I have an idea that might keep you from despairing too badly.

could you message me maybe? or maybe email me. aliens8mydog at gmail

Back
Top Bottom