Landrace Sativa Discussion South Indian Mango

therealmango

Hello everybody or anybody who is reading this. I live in India and have only every smoked pure sativa in my life and some himalyan strains of course. I live in a part of india which is hot dry and very very sunny. I just have collected lots and lots of seeds all similar mango sativas all I believe which have been inbred for many generations in small farms around south india. The high can be very varied but taste is very good if handled properly. All are 6 month from seed type strains in the almost constant 12/12 here. I want peoples thoughts on what kind of genetics I could be dealing with and how it compares to other Sativa's of the world.

Wow that's awesome. The only land race strain I ever grew was Durban poison, I saw it in a documentary and bought it online. It was crazy tall, almost 6ft at harvest and I grow indoors. Are yours too?

True landraces are tall girls, while indicas are pain killer small bushes, no my crop is 80 20 on both im raising one indica and one sativa.

FIMM for 3 to 5 flower sites or TOPP for 2 flower sites, in addition to what is already there, so if you get a landrace you can also make it a painreleaver bush. Is what i would do, my sativa was at 5 nodes and i FIMMed her yesterday... And she recovered perfectly.... Shes about 16 days old and about 4.5 inches at 5 nodes when i fimmed her, her roots are thru a 10 inch net basket 10 inch wide basket and sitting in the bottom of a 5 gallon bucket with 4 white harry roots as the main roots ..... Pretty amazing both at top and below the net basket

Back
Top Bottom