Large dual chamber grow box build

420-magazine-mobile1150203753.jpg

Well I got the entire top framed in and am working on framing the doors up hoping to go to town n get some more boards and plywood tomarrow

cheers yall and remember keep'em frosty ;)

Nice! It's looking good, I'm excited to see the end result. I can't wait for the day I can have somthing with that much thought invested into it myself ..

First Time Indoor Grow! Crop King's Jack Herer Auto
Thank you for support means the world and ya I planned this for a long time and still run into problems just ready to be done so how is your box coming along what are you working on??

Looking great!! My thought is this or question I guess. What the time and cost on this build? Are you building it for the visual of a nice cabinet or for cost? I'm just curious.only because the cost of a grow tent is more than likely on the cheaper side all around. But if is because you want that awesome badass ass grow closet, I totally understand

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Looking great!! My thought is this or question I guess. What the time and cost on this build? Are you building it for the visual of a nice cabinet or for cost? I'm just curious.only because the cost of a grow tent is more than likely on the cheaper side all around. But if is because you want that awesome badass ass grow closet, I totally understand

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I am building for both visual ascetic and proficiency I built the box to best I could after reading over 5 full on cannabis horticulture and built the box to break into 5 separate piece to be moved in less than a few minutes by one person and cost is kinda high but that is part of it I guess around where I am the use and growth of cannabis is a kinda grey subject

I had problem with my filter sysrem.
Size the cfm carefully. It took me several weeks to dial it in. I was circulating the air so fast that it wouldn't keep a constant temperature

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I had problem with my filter sysrem.
Size the cfm carefully. It took me several weeks to dial it in. I was circulating the air so fast that it wouldn't keep a constant temperature

Sent from my SM-N920P using 420 Magazine Mobile App
I was scared of tht with this box but my plan is to tape over holes in my air ring to restrict flow if nesessary

Nice looking project man, think I'll keep an eye on it. I built a little grow box recently and I've already started thinking about remodeling haha.

I'm in the southwest US and one of my challenges has been temp and humidity. Easily the toughest aspect for me because aim in an I heated garage. I did not insulate, but I did put up Reflectix from HOme Depot and it has helped keep my box warmer. The real test for me will be summer temps though.
Will you be faced with these challenges as well you think?

Archiweedies First Grow - Soil - LED - Super Lemon Haze - 2017

Nice looking project man, think I'll keep an eye on it. I built a little grow box recently and I've already started thinking about remodeling haha.

I'm in the southwest US and one of my challenges has been temp and humidity. Easily the toughest aspect for me because aim in an I heated garage. I did not insulate, but I did put up Reflectix from HOme Depot and it has helped keep my box warmer. The real test for me will be summer temps though.
Will you be faced with these challenges as well you think?

Well we have a detached utility room from our house where washer and dryer is and it is heated and cooled so I hope Temps wont be a major problem for me but humidty could be a big one humidty where I am goes up and down like extremely so balancing it could become a problem I am insulating my box tho with 1.5 inch compressed foam board insulation the mildew proof kind to due to the water and humidity just in case these is mainly for sound proofing tho but could be beneficial as well I think and I plan on lining my with the same material from home dept

I was scared of tht with this box but my plan is to tape over holes in my air ring to restrict flow if nesessary

It's funny, I was thinking about this with my box as well. I'm thinking I'm going to put my filter in a sealed box in the top section with an adjustable vent or somthing going down into the flowering space so I can slow it down a little extra if need be. Plus that'll keep it a little neater looking and i won't lose any height in the flower space since it's already only 52-54" somthing like that..

It's funny, I was thinking about this with my box as well. I'm thinking I'm going to put my filter in a sealed box in the top section with an adjustable vent or somthing going down into the flowering space so I can slow it down a little extra if need be. Plus that'll keep it a little neater looking and i won't lose any height in the flower space since it's already only 52-54" somthing like that..

Yes that is my plan I'd rather be able to tune down then not have enough air and sorry haven't made progress weather here is terrible and my vehicle is broke

Subscribed. This build looks bad ass man. Can't wait to see the finish product and some plants come to life in this bad boy!

I'm jealous you have the space to build something like this. I'm in an apartment complex so that limits me to a grow tent. One day when I have my own place I might have to call ya up and have ya come build me something. Figured everyone wants to come to Alaska...lol

Sweet looking build. I'm interested to know what your planned budget is, and where it actually ends up. I bet you'll be getting quite a value for your effort compared to grow tents we could purchase. Thanks for being an inspiration.

Innovating daily

Subscribed. This build looks bad ass man. Can't wait to see the finish product and some plants come to life in this bad boy!

I'm jealous you have the space to build something like this. I'm in an apartment complex so that limits me to a grow tent. One day when I have my own place I might have to call ya up and have ya come build me something. Figured everyone wants to come to Alaska...lol
Me to man n Alaska doesn't sound like bad place I live going new places and experience there ways of life

Back
Top Bottom