Leaf curl question

Dowg

Bag seeds, 9 plants, ppm 650, ph 5.8 - 6.2, Nute temp 64 -68
Nutes GH 3-2-1, Room temp 75 - 80. RH 60%
Units are 5 gal.pail drip ring with air stone. 400+ watt 18/6 lighting.
4 weeks 3 days into Veg. 2 days after a res. change, two fan leaves on one plant started to roll up, and a little more each day. The tips are not turning colors and look good except for the rolling.

Does this look like im starving my girls ?

Re: Leaf cruel question ?

Sorry about the pic. will post as soon as i figure it out.
The leaf is rolling from side to side like say a straw.

Re: Leaf cruel question?

Thank you Ghostgardener. You are right. At one time i did burn a few spots into the top leaves and am still fighting with that. I have two plant growing to beat the band and didnt want to streach out the short ones too much. Thanks again..

If They Are Curling Up, Like A Taco (or a straw) To Say, More Them Likely It's From Heat, If Curling Down Or Clawing, Rolling Up, To Much Nitrogen, Or A PH Problem.

Thanks RLMC. Yes, like a taco. ph is holding good. Nutes are running on the very low side 650 ppm for 4th week in veg. I will have to keep an eye on the heat a little closer.
Thank you RLMC.

What survived is doing good. Five out nine were males and one turned herme.
The one with leaf cruel, I never did find out what was what. After a flush and lighter nutes it continued to worsened. Hopefully he will make good compost.
I see your location.. San Berdoo was my home town as a kid.

damn that sucks..
are you flowering???
how could you tell the sex if you only veggin???
get a pic on here bro a.s.a.p.
:yummy:
im sure someone would then be able to tell you how to fix any problems...
really??
what made you head east??

damn that sucks..
are you flowering???
how could you tell the sex if you only veggin???
get a pic on here bro a.s.a.p.
:yummy:
im sure someone would then be able to tell you how to fix any problems...
really??
what made you head east??

Hello yungBeartokin.
I was two and a half weeks into flowering befor I could tell sex.
The plant that had the curl turned out to be male and continued to get worse, I never did find out what the problem was. It would be nice to know.
I came up this way when the bottom fell out of the oil field down south and found work drilling mind shafts and vent shafts for the salt minds.:peacetwo:

Hello yungBeartokin.
I was two and a half weeks into flowering befor I could tell sex.
The plant that had the curl turned out to be male and continued to get worse, I never did find out what the problem was. It would be nice to know.
I came up this way when the bottom fell out of the oil field down south and found work drilling mind shafts and vent shafts for the salt minds.:peacetwo:

nice nice. i just read that you were 4 and 1/2 weeks in vegg..
thats a bummer they turned out to be males
well how come you dont post any pics on this thread???

i figured it had to do with work.
you dont just move away from cali because you want to.. ;)

I was abel to post a pic in My Pictures but couldnt get them onto a forum.
I was 4 1/2 weeks into veg when the problem accrued.
Do you fish the lakes up there ?

just view your photo and yea copy and paste the link on your comment on here..
some of the moderators have links on their signatures that tell you how
:roorrip:

but yea somewhat im more into action sports though. such as skating snowboarding ect.
im better at catching a buzz than fish.
haha

This is an old post but I am very curious if you ever fiured this out. My leaves are curling on one of mine. Problem I changed a few things up recently so I cant pin point the problem . I was thinking that my lights are to close from what I read here, but its a fine line between to close and giving them a stretch. Would like to hear if you got it figured none the less.
Thanks

0115790 I never did find out for sure. Believed to be a Mag. Dif.
You can check out the "Deep Water Culture Home". there are a great bunch of guys that know there shit. Look for RoseMan, FPF,LabRat,Mostly Crazy just to mention a few. :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom