Leaf Issue

langa78

hey im having to ask for some help again i have a issue with a leaf on my plant its only this one could anyone please shed some light on it for me it has some lightening of coulour and some of it lookk kinda shiny and some of the tips are kinda screwed up
Photo0034.jpg

Re: Irishboy's 1080w GLH Inferno

hey im having to ask for some help again i have a issue with a leaf on my plant its only this one could anyone please shed some light on it for me it has some lightening of coulour and some of it lookk kinda shiny and some of the tips are kinda screwed up
Photo0034.jpg

sorry bro i haven't seen that before. i hope someone could chime in and help you out.

hey im having to ask for some help again i have a issue with a leaf on my plant its only this one could anyone please shed some light on it for me it has some lightening of coulour and some of it lookk kinda shiny and some of the tips are kinda screwed up sorry to jack your thread irish
Photo0034.jpg

sorry bro i haven't seen that before. i hope someone could chime in and help you out.

langa78 i cant tell from the pic but is it the twisting of the leaf or is it the yellow discoloration that has you concerned?

I've seen isolated twisting leaves b4 and there was no issue and if this is the only leaf it could have been a hot spot in the soil. as far as the yellowing i would watch it for a couple days to see if it is spreading across the leaf or to the rest of the plant. You should check the ph of the soil or at least the runoff just in case.

just my 2 cents which on the open market are only worth 1.5 euro cents an in the uk its worth even less

Bro if it is just the one leaf I would not sweat it. Like someone else said it could have been a hot spot in the soil or just an irregularity, that stuff happens...cant control nature. If it is spreading though then you have a problem. Keep an eye on everything and like recommended before, be safe and check the pH of your run off.

Also if your using a digital pH stick be sure to calibrate it once a month or more if you want to. I just got done with a nasty issue with my plants and Im waiting for everything to bounce back. Leafs were looking like there was a calcium and mag deficiency, twisty ass tips, I couldnt figure it out. I changed resv constantly, clean all my equipment...pretty much everything. You wanna know what was wrong, my damn pH pen was all out of whack. Im talking it was read like 1.2 pH over. When it said 6.3 it was really 7.5. Now I calibrate my pen once a week along with my EC pen. Not worth taking a hit like that again.

langa78 i cant tell from the pic but is it the twisting of the leaf or is it the yellow discoloration that has you concerned?

I've seen isolated twisting leaves b4 and there was no issue and if this is the only leaf it could have been a hot spot in the soil. as far as the yellowing i would watch it for a couple days to see if it is spreading across the leaf or to the rest of the plant. You should check the ph of the soil or at least the runoff just in case.

just my 2 cents which on the open market are only worth 1.5 euro cents an in the uk its worth even less

well its the twisting of the leaf the discolouration and theres like some shiny coating on it which looks white in the pic, its been like it for a couple of days now all the rest of the plant looks healthy the run off ph is at 6-6.5 that was the first thing i went to its baffled me but some people are saying it may of been a bit of nute spill as non of the plant is infected bar this leaf, thanks for the insight though, and thanks for the exchange rate bro think i should save a load and move to us i would be rolling in it with that exchange rate lol

Bro if it is just the one leaf I would not sweat it. Like someone else said it could have been a hot spot in the soil or just an irregularity, that stuff happens...cant control nature. If it is spreading though then you have a problem. Keep an eye on everything and like recommended before, be safe and check the pH of your run off.

Also if your using a digital pH stick be sure to calibrate it once a month or more if you want to. I just got done with a nasty issue with my plants and Im waiting for everything to bounce back. Leafs were looking like there was a calcium and mag deficiency, twisty ass tips, I couldnt figure it out. I changed resv constantly, clean all my equipment...pretty much everything. You wanna know what was wrong, my damn pH pen was all out of whack. Im talking it was read like 1.2 pH over. When it said 6.3 it was really 7.5. Now I calibrate my pen once a week along with my EC pen. Not worth taking a hit like that again.
yes to true mate cant control it for sure its only one so just sitting back and keeping an eye on it everything is fine ph is 6-6.5 not got a pen just a fluid like tester simple to use and hopefully spot on thanks for the info bro

thanks for the insight though, and thanks for the exchange rate bro think i should save a load and move to us i would be rolling in it with that exchange rate lol

No problem and Welcome to America! where in my country money spend you ha! ha! :grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom