Leaf tips curling down a bit

Natural_light.jpg

Here is a photo outdoors under natural light. The main stem is tied down. Is that what looks weird to you? I'm too new at this to see anything out of the ordinary.

Newby

im having the exact same problem right after i fed my plants big grow nutes my plants are looking healthy but the tips of all my leafs are pointing down?? what is it and how can i fix it

Hi. We are growing our fist cannabis plants from seeds. We seem to have an example of curling underdeveloped leaves at the early veg.stage. We use energy save 160 w equivalent lamp and tap water. We have noticed that the plants are not growing bigger leaves. The temperature is 25 C and we do spray them a bit a few times per day w distiller water. The soil has 15% perlite the rest is some generic organic soil mix. Are we having a PH problem ? I have just read online that our city has 8- something PH level. I will be attaching photos in a few minutes. Please help !!!!!!!!!

I've had this issue...I have an artesian well in an area with very hard water, and I solved it by running water through a brita filter 3x and then adding nutes/fert, etc. The amount of solids in the water, even after the brita, was still very high, and confusing the shit out of the girls. They looked healthy, no burn, no twisting of leaves, just very saggy. Hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom