Leafs curling and turning yellow

Sorry mate, that pic doesn't really help because it's not your plant, and it's also in soil in that link, not hydro. You really need to get some pics up and give a lot more detail

First thing i'd suggest though would be what's your pH - are you holding it between 5.5-6.1 generally (ideal is 5.8)? If your pH is outside that range it can cause nute lock out and all kinds of issues.

If the pH is good then what's your EC/ppm doing - rising or falling? This will then give an indication as to whether its a nute deficiency or toxicity.

But really we need pics and much more detail I'm sorry mate

im not sure wats wrong.there getting there water and all and there still all turning yellow and the small leaves near the stems are all dieing. the plant is growing and getting bigger and all bud all leaves are dieing. nad im pritty sure the curling is a ph problem right? n the leaves are turning bright green.
download18.jpg
download18.jpg
6583.jpg
21364.jpg

I don't think it's too little water.

What's your pH, and what's your EC/ppm doing (rising or falling?)

The third photo, right hand side, front plant - that leaf bottom left looks like a Mg deficiency - yellowing of the leaf but dark green veins visible.

I think they need more nutes, but that doesn't necessarily mean you need to add more. First thing to rule out is a pH problem as this may be affecting uptake so the plants aren't taking up the nutes that are there. Make sure the pH is above 5.7 and below 6.1 because Mg isn't taken up below 5.7.
Then check what the EC or ppms are doing over the course of a few days. If it's dropping then the plants a using up the nutes so you can up the nutrient concentration until you get to a point where they hold level.

But I can't stress the pH thing enough. This is the first and most important factor to control in hydro in my opinion - if it's off you will get all kinds of nutrient problems.

I grow in DWC and I get that when i dont add enough nuts... should be the same in soil.. the bottom part of the plant is dieing cause the upper sites are using the majority of the nuits..

Veg
temp avg 75f
hum avg 45-50
Water Temp avg 70
ppm 600
about 400watt
and im using masters a&b dnt kno any other good kind and was told its good.
also using Cal Mag
First after clean Resv I do ph to around 5-6 bc i dnt have the right piece i have to rebuy it.
then i put in cal mag and set ppm to about 250 then nut to about 500 and now hve added alittle more cal mag and nut to about 600 and its staying about steady.
see on this pic here there are bright green leaves and dark green leaves. (Leafs)
download20.jpg

on this pic i was wondering why after they have changed colors the leaves that now my leaves are getting theys brown dark spots.
4882.jpg

i was wondering if i toped this correct or top its been a week sense they have been toped.
31228.jpg

im sure theres notthing wrong but how come this plant has different leaves then the others.. Its from the same seeds as the others..
21365.jpg

any help please and thank you.

First after clean Resv I do ph to around 5-6 bc i dnt have the right piece i have to rebuy it.
then i put in cal mag and set ppm to about 250 then nut to about 500 and now hve added alittle more cal mag and nut to about 600 and its staying about steady.

Do you not have a pH meter? It's worth getting one immediately if you don't, you can get them cheap online. Your problems could in a large part be caused by pH - setting it to 5-6 isn't really good enough unfortunately, you need to be more accurate. If it's below 5.7 for a prolonged period of time you get Mg deficiency, if it's above 5.9 for a prolonged period you lock out other nutrients. You need to be able to measure to 0.1

Once you're fully on top of the pH you could think about increasing your ppm a bit as your plants are a good size; I run mine at 900

Back
Top Bottom