Leaves curling under ramshorn after foliar spray greencure

farnorth

Hello all, I havnt posted in quite some time, and after encountering a slight problem, and hours of trying to find a solution, I have no choice but to ask for other opinions...
I am currently week 2 of veg from first roots, and am vegging under 2x 4 bulb t5 currently. Strain is Underdog sour og
Growing in roots organics coco, currently in 5.5" pots, running CES nutrients with calimagic and silica blast ad ons.

A couple of clones have had some small spots of PM on them since receiving them from a friend. Only on a couple of the plants showing however. Well after trying a couple different tries with Einstein, and a hydrogen peroxide mix foliar spray, it only seem to spread slightly. So before it attacked the rest of the plants, I decided to try something more heavy duty. GREENCURE fungicide

Well I mixed up at less than half strength, moved lights up higher, and went to town spraying.
Well within 24 hours, there is no longer any sign of mildew HOORAY! but i would rather take the mildew than what has occured since.
Many of the leaves have SEVERLY ramshorned. Tips curling down like claws on almost all the tops of the plants. As well as some of the tips/edges turning brown.

From what I understand, ramshorn/leaf curl is related to a couple of problems. Over fert (which it is not, as I have not reached over 400 ppms in my waterings, and the problem occured directly after a foliar spray).
Heat stress (which it is not either, as my max temp for this grow has reached 77.5F) Over watering or underwatering (both of which are not, as again happened directly after a foliar spray, in between normal watering times).
There are no burn spots from ther magnifying effect of foliar spray mixed with lights either. I really have no idea why this is is happening??

Pretty accurate discription of whats happening, but can take and upload photos if needed
PLease help.

You should foilor feed with hydrozyme. It stops fungus from growing. Other than that your lights are to close. The temp in the room has nothing to do with the lights being to close. If you see brown tips then your either giving to much nutes and its causing salt build up in the plant or your lights are to close. If its new growth with brown tips then your giving to much nutes. If its fan leaves with brown tips then your lights are to close.

Back
Top Bottom