Grow Stage - Veg
Bucket Size - 100mm
Lights - 1x 400 Watt MH
Nutrients - Local garden store
Medium - N/A
PPM - N/A
PH - N/A
RH - N/A
Room Temperature - 75-85℉ (lows of 60℉ at night)
Solution Temperature - N/A
Room Square Footage - 50cm (w) x 90cm (h)
Pests - N/A

I am currently growing 3 bagseed's in my bedroom closet. My plants are 2 weeks old TODAY, they are growing under 1x 400w MH ballast, air temps between 75-85℉, no idea of the humidity or Ph levels. Im watering every 2-3 days when the soil is dry 2 inches deep, every second watering contains organic nutes from a local plant shop. Light schedule is 18/6, turning to 12/12 in 1-1 1/2 weeks.

Pretty much ive read this could be due to over watering, nutrient lock outs, room temps, humidity ect ect...

I dont think its any of the above, but, it might be because of the small pots maybe? If anyone has any information that could help, i say thank you in advance.

-SVNDR420

We need pictures.

Sorry guys..
img_20110802_08_59_19_6172830.jpg

img_20110802_09_03_07_6383310.jpg

They look over watered.

You can get away with watering for 3 to 5 days. Remember it's always better to under water than to over water. How is your drainage? Did you add perlite to your soil mix? Good drainage means (less chance of over watering and less chance of root rot.) Do you have an oscillating fan? Its good to have constant air flow blowing across your babies. Also, what size pots are they in? You might want to transplant before you switch to flower. And at some point you're going to want to test ur PH. I see no real signs of a PH problem (yet).

Keep in mind, drainage is very important when growing indoor. Most garden soils do not contain enough perlite because they're usually meant for outdoor growing, which means the soil holds more water. This is why it's important to add more perlite when growing indoors.

Also keep in mind, when growing in soil, you do not feed seedlings with nutes. Most soils contain enough nutrients to sustain a plant for the first 2 to 3 weeks.

Cheers Danka!! So should i be watering with 3-5 days break inbetween? Nah i havent added any perlite to the soil, this is really just a warm up for some White Label Skunk seeds ill start growing after i think ive had enough practice on these bagseeds ;) lol. Also moving house in 2-3 days so if i cant get a good cabnet or cupboard then ill release them into mother natures care!!

Danka, if you check out my link below ull see what type of setup i started with and what im using now ;) Im about to upload some new pics of my closet setup now, went from two CFLs in a cardboard box to a 400w Ballast MH for veg and HPS for flower, full ghetto grow HAHA

So the PH stuff worries me abit! Should i just get one of them pencil PH test kits? and a good PH is about 6.5? How soon should i check the PH? And ill be buying larger pots in a week, transplant same day, leave for another week then chuck the HPS in and set her to 12/12 ;) so excited lol

What should i do about the humidity or is that more during flowering?

Also if you check my link, youll see i leave my cupboard door open about 5-10cm (depending on room temps), is that going to be bad either now or during flowering?

Sorry for all the questions guys, but i swear i can read as much info as i want but theres always them few little questions that still need to be confirmed by a very reliable source (everyine from 420mag)

Cheers

I found an app for diagnosing these issues. If you get the Browser called Chrome and install it, you will then have access to the Google app store. You can find a free grow app on there and then diagnose when you have yellowing. The app I got asks maybe 5 or 10 questions and then gives you the most probable causes.

I had an issue like this and it turned out that giving them miracle grow every day was killing them. So I stopped and they came back for the most part really healthy.

Back
Top Bottom