Leaves turning orange like rust

TBayChronic

Cant get a pic up but my plants are 2 weeks old. Im growing hydroponic/aeroponic using an aerogarden. Ph is around 5.7-6.5. Temp is 75-85. Humidity fluctuates 40-60%. I added a pack of nutrients that come with aerogarden 1 week in. The oldest 2 leaves started getting orange rust looking spots and at this point are half orange. I thought they might of needed more neuts so I gave em another half a pack. Each level of leaves keeps slowly showin these signs now. I emptied the aerogarden yesterday n put fresh water to be safe. Anyone have any idea what this orange rust like spotting is caused by

I would def run only plain PHd water through it for a few days get rid of the build up. Doing a little research it sounds like it could be a calcium lock out. Though without pics its really hard to tell. So step one, try and get us a photo to look at. Flush it for a few days with just plain PHd water, and if you cant get a photo up trying lowering your N levels....what i was reading was that Calcium lock outs are due to high N and P levels. Also check out the plant problem solver forum here on 420magazine. Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial It has photos of all sorts of issues so you can compare.

Back
Top Bottom