Hi guys, 2 and half week old clone

mastergreenerey

I have a 2 and half week old clone, showing few rust spots on edges of one or two leaves. I think maybe Potassium or magnesium def. Any ideas.

Attachments

• 20201013_135757.jpg
    20201013_135757.jpg
    624.4 KB · Views: 32
  • 20201013_135827.jpg
    20201013_135827.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
Hey master!

Welcome to 420! We need more info... what’s your grow media, what kind of nutes, how often do you water, what’s your ph?
Growing in coco mixed with charge
Last feeding canna A n B 6ml per 10l
Calmag 5ml per 10l
And rhizo 5ml per 10l

This is daily just after lights on.

Feed ph is 5.8

a little hungry overall.
just a touch light on cal mag too. cal mag looks ok from here though.

a little hungry overall.
just a touch light on cal mag too. cal mag looks ok from here though.
Yh i thought they looked a bit defficient, i kinda missed a few days increasing nute level. Normally increase by 0.5 every feed but last few days ive been using a feed i mixed previously. Ideally should be at around 7ml i think by now. Should i up calmag next feed? From 5 to 6ml maybe? Or more?

Yh i thought they looked a bit defficient, i kinda missed a few days increasing nute level. Normally increase by 0.5 every feed but last few days ive been using a feed i mixed previously. Ideally should be at around 7ml i think by now. Should i up calmag next feed? From 5 to 6ml maybe? Or more?

not exactly familiar with your feed sched, but yes i'd say you missed a bump. everything just a touch more.

Also 1 litre once a day is ok?

in coco or hempy i feed to a 10% or so runoff. it's not really a scheduled measure. coco winds up being multiple feeds/day.

not exactly familiar with your feed sched, but yes i'd say you missed a bump. everything just a touch more.

in coco or hempy i feed to a 10% or so runoff. it's not really a scheduled measure. coco winds up being multiple feeds/day.
Thanks for the help. I have another question in regards to multiple feedings per day in coco. So do you have to increase amount of feeds as plant grows..? how do you know when u need to start more than 1 feed? And with multiple feeds do you decrease volume for each feed?

Thanks for the help. I have another question in regards to multiple feedings per day in coco. So do you have to increase amount of feeds as plant grows..? how do you know when u need to start more than 1 feed? And with multiple feeds do you decrease volume for each feed?
I find it hard to judge when they need more as i have heard u shouldnt let coco get dry.

Back
Top Bottom