LED-Bubble-Autos

chode420

hey new to this whole thing growing and the website but here we go.. im runnin a 100 watt diamond series led light over 6 seedlings atm the first 3 were mere noob mistakes humidity plus too much condensation resulted in mold... i think 2 seedlings may make it out but the first 3 are about a week in and i planted the other 3 today all in rockwool last night.. and my fault forgot to mention i have a 5x2x2 space well vented... the ones i planted yesterday are in 6.0 ph rockwool cubes.. about 3 cm deep point down, and i have the light approx a foot away running temps in the mid 80s and humidity 40 50 % anyone with any insight on the LEDs, hydro systems, or jus germenation, auto plants in general would help alot like i said very first grow very first seeds.. thanks in advance..

checked on them today..
temp- 81 degrees 45 percent humidity,
lights 100 watt diamond series 24/7 aprrox. 1.5 feet from rockwool cubes..
watered with 6.4 ph today
cant wait on the sprouts,
oh and they are female dr feel good sees by shortstuff

sorry guys havent had much time between work, the naggy ass gf, and my plant problems.. haha.. but anyways im happy to say ive pulled my plants out of thier almost dead state. with all thier defcs.. it was a nightmare, so let me give u some insight on my grow besides what ive explained i have a bubble system with two single output 3 watt air pumps with two airstone, using (banned product here) nutrients lol.. pairing with one diamond series led 100watt(extremly bright) cab temps constant near 80 degrees and 50 percent humidity.... my plants were on a track to death till a few fixes and some nutes.. went from dead first leaves to what im about to show you pics comin in a few any questions just ask.. oh p.s plants are autoflower dr feel good rougly 16 days veg still shou autoflower within days

2012-02-03_15-53-44_585.jpg
2012-02-03_15-53-48_373.jpg
2012-02-03_15-53-32_662.jpg

and if your wondering what the duct tape looking stiff is, well i messed up and didnt cover RW in hydroton to made little rings out of taped up duct tape lol(no sticky part showing) so i could cover RW with the least hydroton

2012-02-07_20-06-05_876.jpg
2012-02-07_20-06-16_142.jpg
2012-02-07_20-05-53_961.jpg
rougly 20 or so days in may be a little less due to stunting growth at first week.. other than that looking good reasoning for those leaves looking so burnt forgot to wash hands before touching plants when having chemicals on hand (dumbass) lol... anyway lemme know what you guys think..

they look nice and bushy, i just started 3 big bud autos myself, good luck man, post more pics when they start to bud, should be soon :)

2012-02-12_17-17-33_270.jpg
2012-02-12_17-17-41_996.jpg
2012-02-15_20-04-34_623.jpg
first two photos from the 12th and last one 15th... cleaned resivour and replaced RO water put 60ml of oneness and 25ml of ginormous.. growth since the other day is pretty impressive and also started a foilar spray with 10ml of honey es and 3ml of ginormous camera was messing up so had to get it fixed sorry for the long delay of photos

I do have a 24hr but some people will recomend doing 18/6 .. and this is my first grow but I do recomend humboldt honestly after about. Week 2 I started using the base one parrt nutrient oneness and just recently got ginormous and hones es sweetner

Just got to work, hoping to post pics this evening before I foilar spray..and thanks for the comments. All its my first grow and had problems at first but everything seems good and looking into jointdoctors and more short stuff seeds... anyone have any insight on good autoflowering seed bank

Lol np I live midwest as well.. I got mine from attitude pretty quick id say maybe 3 or 4 days its been awhile.. I might just with short stuff knowing now I'm just starting do a few more rounds and try somethinng else in soil.. I like a challenge :).. lol so I was thinking some sharkbite or blue himilayan disel from short stuff..

2012-02-19_22-23-45_663.jpg
2012-02-19_22-23-21_362.jpg
2012-02-19_22-33-56_435.jpg
2012-02-19_22-33-46_571.jpg
some newer photos can see the hairs.. getting so excited to see a bud cant wait.... and reason for yellow tops i forgot to add calimagic when i changed water... added the day after and also foilar spray with calimagic,ginormous,honey es, figured calimagic would help the nutrients sink in

ugghh!! problems for some reason my plants started to yellow tips because of the calimag but when i replaced the water i remember to add it as well as my other nutrients, but i started the foilar feed and every thing but had to stop because of this thought it might of been high humidity/heat for the twisting tips.. heard it might be nitrogen/over fert i dont know but i know i need a bit of help before it stunts my plants they are slowly growing when they should be growing the most

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am reporting this to be moved to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom