LED209 Gets Critical - Outdoors!

oh - chicken poop is the next best thing to Guano.

Guano here is impossible to get the real stuff now. Its all pelletized in a heat process now. They say there is major health risks from handling unprocessed Guano. I suppose I can see that.

But I'm not convinced that using the heat pressed stuff is great. I'm sure the heating process likely kills off some of the nutrients.

cheers

Ok update 7/10...well its still 100+ degrees here in my part of the world that's not going to stop any time soon :( , its so dam hot I don't like going outside. Thankfully my plants are a little twisted and seem to love the torture... I think its official, welcome to my jungle...I had no idea that these plants would turn out like this, I mean I had hoped and dreamed but these things have surpassed my expectations and I cannot wait to see what happens in the next 2-3 months... I really hope it turns out good because I am going to have a ton of it lol. I did some more trimming around the bottoms so they don't break off (fingers crossed) and they have grown through the netting i put up already, looks like i might have done that a little to soon, but only time will tell! enjoy
FullSizeRender_1_44.jpg
IMG_391520.JPG
FullSizeRender_2_52.jpg

I also used the good old magical butter machine to make me some infused coconut oil, I have been doing this for quite some time now and man has that machine made my life so much easier! I know many people with cancer and lupus who do not like to smoke, so I make them gelatin filled capsules of thc-infused coconut oil. I put the rest in a vial and I use it for all kinds of things, mostly i put it in my coffee or smoothies in the morning, or just drop some under my tongue as needed throughout the day. I really enjoy this and was wondering if any of you have had experience with either the magical butter machine or what else you infuse with your cannabis!
IMG_392217.JPG
IMG_392310.JPG
IMG_392412.JPG

Ok update 7/10...well its still 100+ degrees here in my part of the world that's not going to stop any time soon :( , its so dam hot I don't like going outside. Thankfully my plants are a little twisted and seem to love the torture... I think its official, welcome to my jungle...I had no idea that these plants would turn out like this, I mean I had hoped and dreamed but these things have surpassed my expectations and I cannot wait to see what happens in the next 2-3 months... I really hope it turns out good because I am going to have a ton of it lol. I did some more trimming around the bottoms so they don't break off (fingers crossed) and they have grown through the netting i put up already, looks like i might have done that a little to soon, but only time will tell! enjoy
FullSizeRender_1_44.jpg
IMG_391520.JPG
FullSizeRender_2_52.jpg

How often and how are you watering them? The heat in Michigan is not quite that bad but I'm in a greenhouse with a small handful, can't imagine how much work you have ahead of you. ....

I water them every 2-3 days depending on how they look. Usually by the third day they have a little droop that's when I water them. An old friend of mine told me to dig ditches around them to water. Each week I make the ditches a little further from the plants base. This is an effort to make the roots stretch out and search for more water. This is the first time I'm growing in the ground so I have nothing else to compare it by but it seems to be working so far! My buddy has a greenhouse too. It was 140 degrees in it the other day haha

Thank you randoobula I appreciate it. I hope my hands and all my jars are full come harvest time :) ( I have a lot of jars lol). Anyways I would love too. I use 1 oz of material per 1 cup of oil. That basically doubles what is recommended by their website. I went by their instructions 14 grams for 1 hour and ended up having to take like 4-5 capsules to feel anything. Usually I make 2 oz of bud with 2 cups of oil and cook it for two hours then let i just let it sit in the machine over night. I strain it and have enough to fill between 325-350 capsules. I usually take one or two at a time and that works perfect for me for hours of relief. So that's like 150-175 doses which is more than I would get if I smoked it all :). Let me know if you try it and how it worked for you. Oo and 1 tsp of lecithin per cup of oil

I water them every 2-3 days depending on how they look. Usually by the third day they have a little droop that's when I water them. An old friend of mine told me to dig ditches around them to water. Each week I make the ditches a little further from the plants base. This is an effort to make the roots stretch out and search for more water. This is the first time I'm growing in the ground so I have nothing else to compare it by but it seems to be working so far! My buddy has a greenhouse too. It was 140 degrees in it the other day haha

Very interesting. They look gorgeous. By the picture I really couldn't tell if there were pots or not. What state are you in? My greenhouse has hit 120* and 129* before and you would have never known it. Although I don't like the temp to get high and truly have things in place to cool it down , Mother Nature gets her way. I notice I water more now that my plants have heavy roots and the heat kicks in more but I make sure to water almost every other day to every day and have not had drooping or any issues. A friend of mine years ago told me to not water my plants much at all at the beginning stages so the roots would stretch down looking for water which in turn makes them longer, reach further and there for eat more and grow. This always made sense to me. Obviously you are on the right track. .

Very interesting. They look gorgeous. By the picture I really couldn't tell if there were pots or not. What state are you in? My greenhouse has hit 120* and 129* before and you would have never known it. Although I don't like the temp to get high and truly have things in place to cool it down , Mother Nature gets her way. I notice I water more now that my plants have heavy roots and the heat kicks in more but I make sure to water almost every other day to every day and have not had drooping or any issues. A friend of mine years ago told me to not water my plants much at all at the beginning stages so the roots would stretch down looking for water which in turn makes them longer, reach further and there for eat more and grow. This always made sense to me. Obviously you are on the right track. .

Thank you, honesty it's just been good dirt, plenty of sunshine and some water. I haven't done much to them just let them do their thing and try to give them some supports because they are going to need it for sure. I am from California and it's been a crazy hot summer as of late. Glad they had time to get some good roots going before the heat came. They seem to love it, they get lots of direct sunlight a day and their leaves almost turn 180 degrees throughout the day following the sun it's pretty cool lol. I try to water a little as possibly honestly, it brings weeds into my Grow area and more work for me lol. My chickens take care of a lot of the bugs. But I'm going to spay right before they start flowering for caterpillars because those are my nemesis

Thank you, honesty it's just been good dirt, plenty of sunshine and some water. I haven't done much to them just let them do their thing and try to give them some supports because they are going to need it for sure. I am from California and it's been a crazy hot summer as of late. Glad they had time to get some good roots going before the heat came. They seem to love it, they get lots of direct sunlight a day and their leaves almost turn 180 degrees throughout the day following the sun it's pretty cool lol. I try to water a little as possibly honestly, it brings weeds into my Grow area and more work for me lol. My chickens take care of a lot of the bugs. But I'm going to spay right before they start flowering for caterpillars because those are my nemesis

I just used captain jacks to make sure I didn't have worries before flower and it worked wonderfully with one application. Not sure if you already use something different but I sprayed the plants and the floor and all around my greenhouse and have not had one issue yet. Good luck on that grow and best of luck! I will be watching from good ole Michigan, where the heat has been a pain in the A$$ also! .But as you said they seem to not mind it for the most part as long as I have good fresh water going. Take it easy LED. ...

I also used the good old magical butter machine to make me some infused coconut oil, I have been doing this for quite some time now and man has that machine made my life so much easier! I know many people with cancer and lupus who do not like to smoke, so I make them gelatin filled capsules of thc-infused coconut oil. I put the rest in a vial and I use it for all kinds of things, mostly i put it in my coffee or smoothies in the morning, or just drop some under my tongue as needed throughout the day. I really enjoy this and was wondering if any of you have had experience with either the magical butter machine or what else you infuse with your cannabis!
IMG_392217.JPG
IMG_392310.JPG
IMG_392412.JPG

I also use he MB2 and am wondering exactly what your recipe is for these goodies. My patients with cancer will love them I'm sure.

Thx

I also use he MB2 and am wondering exactly what your recipe is for these goodies. My patients with cancer will love them I'm sure.

Thx

I use 1oz of material to 1 cup of oil with 1tblsp of lecithin. This will make a pretty powerful oil. That will make me between 100-150 capsules depending on the size you get. I buy 00 size. I cook it for 2 hours and let it sit once it finishes until the next day. I fill up old ejuice bottles and carry it with me through the day. I put a dropper full in my coffee and smoothies, I can put a dropper full under my tongue throughout the day to stay Medicated. It really helps with the side effects of chemo

Dude you are rockin it! Can't wait so see these big fat girls turn into big beautiful women lol! Definitely found my next strain to try.

Thanks bro I appreciate it lol! I can't either, this summer is going to be the longest one of my life I think haha. I hope it turns out good, they veg like champs forsure lol. I will be taking clones of these to keep for the winter and see how they do inside. This might be a staple in my garden for a while. I love kush

I got some more of the supports up, they are already bigger than I anticipated and they still have around three months to go. I expect them to start to flower sometime in august. They are already about five and a half feet and they are even wider than that. They are all touching each other and I feel they will eventually just all morph into one plant lol.

420-magazine-mobile986082822.jpg

Since it's been so hot. I think I found the shadiest part to relax in my backyard lol!

420-magazine-mobile88498874.jpg

Back
Top Bottom