LEDs which is the best

I am having a bit of a issue with the leaves turning yellow. Any suggestions as to the cause and fix. My nutrient EC is measuring at 500 PPM and I have the light about 18 inches from the plant, running for 18 hours a day. Dazza the Dingo, living the dream! .:hmmmm:

have a look at this: Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial. Peace, :bongrip: ~JZ
DSCF22041.JPG

So what type of medium are you growing in soil or hydro? By the way to all who are interested I would like to thank Jozo-sha for they great info. I have adjusted my ph to 5.7 and my nutrient is about 800ppm. It looks as it might have fixed my problem with the yellowing of the leaves. Now I will try and see how it all goes from here. The little girl is not performing as well as if I was growing under HPS but in saying that I have had a few issues so it is only early stages yet. So guys the jury is still out as so to speak in the which is best LED or HPS/MH. Watch this space for more updates in the coming weeks. I will try to give you an update weekly as to how well it is all going. Oh by the way the on/off switch on my brand new LED light has broken, I have contacted the retailer and they are sending me a new switch plus a free gift. They have been very apologetic to my situation so again let see what happens in the future with this light as I will give feed back equal to the quality and performance of they product. Dazza Dingo, living the dream!

well guys as I have said I will report about every week. Here we go with this weeks report. Since getting my Ph and nutrient in check my little girl is doing just fine. She has not grown much taller but has filled out and the stem is thickening up quite nicely. I have a little bit of a issue with the light being a bit close(leaves being bleached), but I have raised it now so I will keep an eye on it. So at the moment I am pretty happy with performance of the LED light. I will leave a post next week on how it is all going. Dazza Dingo living the dream! .:woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom