Legalize Hemp Flyer to Print & Pass Out!

I just saved a copy of that flyer and I will be sticking it up everywhere I go, much love siddy from the uk :smokin:

The other day I told one of my older brothers that I saw something interesing on hemp online.
I tried to explain to him the difference between sativa and indica, but he wouldn't hear it.
He thinks they are both the same. I told him there are thousands of ways to use hemp, but
he thinks its only good for one thing....rope. Talk about being misinformed. He just shot
me down. Now I know why I don't like my brother all that well. He doesn't value my
opinion at all. People like him are too closed minded.

Don't forget now, industrial hemp is VERY rich in CBD's. As Many of you OLDER stoners know, you can isomerize cbd into THC very easily.
Now wouldn't THAT be a hoot? Purchase a quart of cbd oil over the counter as otc medicine, take it home to run it through the Iso-2 machine and WALAH! Very nice hash oil.
Just thought I'd throw that in there. lol
GREEN DREAMS!

Hi, you folks arn't going to like my opinion but I think we should boycott hemp. Have seen some beautiful crops go to seed because of hemp growing in the next valley...

Hi, you folks arn't going to like my opinion but I think we should boycott hemp. Have seen some beautiful crops go to seed because of hemp growing in the next valley...

This has been a concern forever, the only way I see to resolve it is to grow hemp outdoors and cannabis indoors. :Namaste:

I believe that it can save the world! I just hope the world government don't realize it to late!

much LOVE :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom