Legalize Hemp Flyer to Print & Pass Out!

i will translate this..
maybe when a clean my house out then a igive some for the people in the street too
and for people i know..but time will show whats happen:)

Great poster.
I have printed about 150+ of these to give to people I meet on the road.
Spread the knowledge of mj :peace:

Thanks for your support!

Now if we can get more people to do the same, we will be on our way...;)

Sending everyone positive energy through the universe.

Keep thinking positive everyone, we are almost there!

Just a fun story about these flyers:

I printed about 50 of them off in large form (not just 8 1/2 x 11) and got a staple gun. I then proceeded to post as many as i could downtown on bulletin boards, event posts, and anything else which advertisements could go on.

About 30 pages and 2 hours into spreading the word, a police car approaches me. A police officer steps out with his partner, and in his hands are the 30 posters I had put up. He asks me "Are these yours", and well, even if i wanted to lie i couldn't because i had the rest in my hands at the time. I ofcourse inform the officers that, yes, they were indeed mine, and i ask them if there is an issue. They lecture me about the evils of marijuana for 10 mins.

I again ask them if i did anything illegal, and they replied with "partially". This REALLY surprised me, I asked "what was i doing that was partially illegal", the officer than says "what do you think?" and raises the posters in his hand. I say "i don't see a problem with posting these advertisements versus any other kind". The officer says "Well, other flyers don't promote the use of an illegal drug". I screwed up here, because i laughed at this remark. The two fine officers obviously did not read the poster, they saw the pot leaf and were off! They were angry that i laughed, and then told me to open up my backpack.

I had no weed, or pipes, or anything in my backpack, but i still refused. They got very angry and told me if i did not cooperate they will have to inflict and use the full force of the law. At this point one of them go back to the car, while the other grabs the rest of the flyers from me, about 5 minutes later they record my information, and say "If we catch you advertising pot again, we are going to have to take you to the police office." And leave, with all of the posters, because they were apparently advertising the use of marijuana.

I think its a story like this which really shows how the public (especially those in power to protect citizens) should be properly informed on the topic of not just weed, but also hemp...

I ofcourse printed off another 50 and finished what i started the next day, no run in with the cops though, infact, one store owner (of a fabric / clothing store) asked if he could have a couple to post up in the various stores in different locations (this was not a hemp store, just a normal locally owned, franchised, clothing store).

awesome brother, keep up the great work, thank you!

next time tell them it is HEMP and NOT Marijuana and ask them to read the flyer...
we NEED to create awareness to the cops, conservatives and elderly, as they are the ones fighting us, simply because they are misinformed and confused...

Thanks I will Print some

This is an old post but i just found it and printed up about 100 im takin a vacation trip back to AZ and CA this summer so including my home state of NM that gives me quite a trail to leave as i travle cause we are driving so anywhere i stop for gas or whatever i will be posting one

When Jack Herer stated "I don't know if Hemp's gonna save the world, but I'll tell you this... it's the only thing that can.", it sums up to what is saving my world. There's only two times in my life that I've been preoccupied with death. Then and now. It is what it is!

Back
Top Bottom