Legalize Hemp Flyer to Print & Pass Out!

Nice pic.

The gov't could really screw up us dankish types if they legalize hemp. The pollen carries for miles and can screw all our girls. The only way we could grow nice buds is indoors behind HEPA filters. LOL

Hemp is legal here in the Great White North and there are some big hemp farms but they're all down south near the 49th. I'm up near the 56th and here canola is King!

I would rather grow indoors and start using Hemp again as our number one natural resource to end global warming, acid rain, pollution and deforestation.

I would rather grow indoors and start using Hemp again as our number one natural resource to end global warming, acid rain, pollution and deforestation.

Right on my brother,

I've read and re-read Jack Herer's book and have to agree 100% that hemp is the way of OUR world. The big problem is to convince the other 75% that we really know what we're talking about. If we can actually get our government's collective heads out of their asses so they can hear the cry of the masses we may have a chance.

I'm just saying that once the hemp farms start up big time, where are you going to grow your dank?

Hemp pollen will screw your girls just as well as the dust you collected off that primo male that stood out in the crowd.

I know from where I speak. I've been doing this stuff since 1972.

Not full-time for sure, but following trends and technological advances my latest grows are blowing whats left of my mind.

All the feds have to do to snuff out California's pot crop is ring the Rockies with hemp farms and that will dust ALL the girls with useless hemp pollen.

No paraquat, pesticides, herbicides or debatable chemicals.

Just good old biological warfare.

You want hemp, now you got it!

Say good-bye to seedless pot unless you're running clean-as-a-lab grow rooms.

Hemp will save THE world. Will it save ours?

Think what you wish for.

PS: I buy tubs of Hemp Hearts that I dump a few tablespoons, (Tsp) on my granola etc and fry my eggs in pure hemp oil from the same southern Alberta hemp farm.

Just thought id say if an opportunity of a billion dollar industry can cut the losses of our budget while weaking the cartels but in turn create more room for a new industry on a federal level. Then its a excellent choice. Have your word heard about this to the white house or just express your thoughts on the economy. Submit it ASAP and let others know of this fantastic opportunity. thx.

Video: Marijuana Inc. - Al Roker

Marijuana Inc. - MSNBC with Al Roker

When: Thurs. 03/26/09

Where: White House Website.

The White House - Blog Post - Open for Questions: President Obama to Answer Your Questions on Thursday

This link is the alternative post.

Open for Questions: Alternative Form

All the feds have to do to snuff out California's pot crop is ring the Rockies with hemp farms and that will dust ALL the girls with useless hemp pollen.

wow, thats heavy :popcorn: ... never thought of that...

Badass i printed 400 copies and stapled them everyehere at my school even handed them out at the mall hahaha

nice love this poster :ganjamon:

love the video am gonna make my family watch it < only because they think they know everything about the old days> .

MY favorite politician, Ron Paul, actually said that "you can smoke hemp in a joint the size of a telephone poll and not get high" in one of his debates. I found that hilarious. Good make!

Back
Top Bottom