Legalize it

jeremy89

it is a amazing plant we can use it for a lot of medical purposes and look at Colorado they have cut the crime rate in half an the state has made millions of dollars that should be enough reason but I'm coming from a county we just became wet aloud to sell alcohol lol weed shoulda been right with it I know I'm just talking to people just like me I just had to get it off my chest this plant is awesome an the whole world should know about is an aloud to use it as we please I come from drug addictive past weed has saved my life I've been clean for 6 months now and working on getting my kids back I'm not homeless anymore like I said its an awesome plant

If food - alcohol - drug - etc lobbyists can't control cannabis 100%. They don't want it. Doesn't matter if it fights cancer, and other diseases. They don't care how many die from alcohol and drugs.

It wouldn't matter who doesn't want it if every single Cannabis user out there would all stand arm and arm together and fight for it...simple concept, if you want something bad enough, you should be willing to fight for it.

This attitude of this organization or that organization doesn't want it so we can never have it is horse malarky! If Colorado or California would have had that attitude they wouldn't be enjoying the freedom of legalized recreational Cannabis use they get to enjoy today. They faught for it and they got it, end of story!

Armies win battles, not individuals and it's as simple as that

It wouldn't matter who doesn't want it if every single Cannabis user out there would all stand arm and arm together and fight for it...simple concept, if you want something bad enough, you should be willing to fight for it.

This attitude of this organization or that organization doesn't want it so we can never have it is horse malarky! If Colorado or California would have had that attitude they wouldn't be enjoying the freedom of legalized recreational Cannabis use they get to enjoy today. They faught for it and they got it, end of story!

Armies win battles, not individuals and it's as simple as that

I live in California. You can use it if you don't want a good job. I have random drug tests. If they detect it in the urine sample I will have to go through a drug treatment program at my expense. If you aren't fired right away. It's still Federally illegal.

And the drug tests they choose by design are meant to detect for up to a month. Even if you aren't high at work, doesn't matter to the foot dragging FEDS.

Shouldn't the goal be to "decriminalize it" not necessarily "legalize it". I'm not sure you want to give the government a bigger head by thinking they can tell us what we may do.

However you want to word it, I just want Cannabis users treated just as legally as tobacco and alcohol users. As long as their reasonable, I can understand there should be some ground rules in place.

Right now in the southeast, anything even remotely resembling cannabis possession for recreational adult use sounds pretty damn good to me. I've known people who've gone to jail for a meer seed. I myself went to jail, paid a big fine and did a year probation for a tiny roach, so we're not splitting too many hairs here my friends... we'll take almost anything we can get here.

We don't enjoy the luxury of complaining about this and that regulation like legalized states do, we're still just dreaming of going to an establishment for Cannabis legally opposed to risking jail time going through a black market dealer like we do now.

I hope no one takes this the wrong way but people here feel like legal states are a million miles away and no one here really feels too much empathy for the regulations and details in the recreational states TBH. Again, no offence meant guys.

If we can just get Cannabis rescheduled federally, maybe everyone will get a chance to hammer out the details one day?

However you want to word it, I just want Cannabis users treated just as legally as tobacco and alcohol users. As long as their reasonable, I can understand there should be some ground rules in place.

Right now in the southeast, anything even remotely resembling cannabis possession for recreational adult use sounds pretty damn good to me. I've known people who've gone to jail for a meer seed. I myself went to jail, paid a big fine and did a year probation for a tiny roach, so we're not splitting too many hairs here my friends... we'll take almost anything we can get here.

We don't enjoy the luxury of complaining about this and that regulation like legalized states do, we're still just dreaming of going to an establishment for Cannabis legally opposed to risking jail time going through a black market dealer like we do now.

I hope no one takes this the wrong way but people here feel like legal states are a million miles away and no one here really feels too much empathy for the regulations and details in the recreational states TBH. Again, no offence meant guys.

If we can just get Cannabis rescheduled federally, maybe everyone will get a chance to hammer out the details one day?
Done.
“Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has guaranteed that his proposal to make hemp a legal agricultural commodity, removing it from the federal list of controlled substances, will be part of the final farm bill, a crucial measure for rural America and Kentucky, where the Republican senator faces re-election in 2020. He places it on a par with federal spending bills as action Congress must take before the end of the year."

Done.
“Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell has guaranteed that his proposal to make hemp a legal agricultural commodity, removing it from the federal list of controlled substances, will be part of the final farm bill, a crucial measure for rural America and Kentucky, where the Republican senator faces re-election in 2020. He places it on a par with federal spending bills as action Congress must take before the end of the year."

Does that include MMJ ? Or is it only for hemp ?

Yes we're "allowed" 4.. none of us would even think about having more:battingeyelashes:. I was wondering if the attempt to allow hemp included mj.
I get confused easily.:nerd-with-glasses:

Does that include MMJ ? Or is it only for hemp ?
They are both cannabis plants. I believe hemp produces almost no THC. They seem to be focused on hemp because we have a massive farming crisis no one talks about. But this move goes to show how serious it is.
It’s like legalizing only red apple trees...

Yes we're "allowed" 4.. none of us would even think about having more:battingeyelashes:. I was wondering if the attempt to allow hemp included mj.
I get confused easily.:nerd-with-glasses:
I was going to grow a few more than four but when the wife figured out what I was doing by ordering supplies, It got shot down quick. Have two new Viparspectras I will be selling. Just not on this site. Go to craigslist Vancouver BC.

I was going to grow a few more than four but when the wife figured out what I was doing by ordering supplies, It got shot down quick. Have two new Viparspectras I will be selling. Just not on this site. Go to craigslist Vancouver BC.

Cripes that suks bro

Back
Top Bottom