legalize marijuana

How do u figure? When drugs in Holland (Amsterdam) are pretty much allowed and I don't see the dutch going crazy. Actually I haven't heard or read much of anything negative over there. After they got out the colonialist mentality I don't think they've been much of a problem in world affairs. However cannabis is illegal here (U.S.) as well as most illicit drugs and this country manages to stay in some shit. Think about it. Now if the world were to recognize the industrial properties and uses for cannabis hemp the world would definitely be different. Better, I can't say. It would definitely help turn the environmental problems around and drive industry as a new cash crop would emerge with increasing global demand economically empowering the nations taking advantage of this information. Just getting everyone high isn't even close to the answer. My opinion.

I completely agree with BWC BayArea. People need to be more open minded to these types of things. But if people were, I think, we would not be in the situations we are now. Oh well, there's no need to beat a dead horse, all we can do is look to the future and try and make it better then today.

That is definitely true! People make a variety of false assumptions about how the world "would be" if marijuana were legalized. Their push for increased statism is preposterous; not only would we as citizens be much better off, but the gov't would be much better off, on average, if they just legalized marijuana.

might be off topic but if they started growing hemp would it affect the outdoor crop of nice young females?

Back
Top Bottom