LeNegris's First Cabinet Soil Grow!

LeNegris

Hello everyone, Ill start off with saying this is my first grow journal and grow in general so I'm up to all criticism possible. I wanted to do my first grow simply for the experience, to better myself at growing, and to get to say I grew the bud were smoking :)

Lights? 2 23W (6500K) CFL. for Veg and 3 20W (2700K) CFL and 1 23W (6500K) for Flower
Strain? I have no clue they were random bagseeds
Grow Space? The cab it's growing in currently is 3.5' x 3.5' x 3'
Veg or flower? Veg
How long? It's been 6 days since I put them into the soil
What is in your mix? 25% Perlite 75% Sta-Green Potting soil
Pot Size? 6.75" Pots and I have 2 1.5 Gallon Pots
Is the room air cooled? I currently have 1 4" pc fan on the floor blowing air in and I will be getting another fan for exhaust
Temp of room? Lights on (72-78 Lights off (65-68)
RH of room? Not sure
Water used? Distilled
Any pests? Nope
How often are you watering? I've only watered both plants twice within the 6 days I put them in soil
Type and Strength of frets used? Alaska Fish Fertilizer (5-1-1) as followed and MG Liquid Quick Start (4-12-4) at 75% (3-9-3)

image697.jpg
image698.jpg

Goodjob starting your thread LeNegris, I did the exact thing a couple weeks back.
Im sure you will enjoy the company and compliments! It has sure helped me abit.

Praying for females:headbanger:

Goodluck with your first grow!! And welcome to 420magazine!!

-CA215 :peace:

Quick question! I have cups over my baby's and I see that it's keeping it humid for them but is it fine that waters dripping on them from the cup?
image705.jpg

Hey LeNegris!

I think water on the leaves is ok just as long as the lights arent too close. The water will magnify the light and burn em. Keep an eye on em. Im hoping my 4 seeds popped. Youre using a clear cup for coverage? I don't have any and I was wondering if I could use like a clear ziplock bag? Any ideas?

-CA215 :peace:

Yeah I have clear plastic cups over them and the lights are about an inch away from the cups. About the zip lock bags I have no clue I mean I would assume it'd keep humidity I there but then again the plastic bags could melt easier.

Today is day 11 for my seedling since I put them in soil. So far so good, still praying for it to be a fem though! Also I transplanted it to a bigger pot two days ago and it seems to not be shocked so I'm glad I did that right. Here's a pic of it today!
image748.jpg

Any suggestion on when I should start feeding them the Alaska Fish Fertilizer for Veg?

Today is day 11 for my seedling since I put them in soil. So far so good, still praying for it to be a fem though! Also I transplanted it to a bigger pot two days ago and it seems to not be shocked so I'm glad I did that right. Here's a pic of it today!
image748.jpg

Any suggestion on when I should start feeding them the Alaska Fish Fertilizer for Veg?

Since you just transplanted I would wait about 2-3 weeks with the fertilizer and such because it could stunt the growth if it isn't growing sufficient roots I believe.

Looking good :thumb:

hello there and welcome
i started my grow on Oct 1 and i have nice photos up
love to see the progress
good luck
IMG_068616.jpg
IMG_069312.jpg
image748.jpg

Came home this morning to see my girl doing wonderful! And also a Blueberry bagseed I had sprouted over the past 48 hours also! Here are pictures.
image787.jpg

image788.jpg

Also two different kinds of smoke I have!

image789.jpg

Alright, so today is Day 19 for Lucy! As of this morning her fan leaf ratio was 3,5,5 for the first 3 noticeable nodes and her internodes are starting to peak they're fans out. As for feeding I started the Veg nutes earlier than I expected at 1/3 the strength and so far only a little nute burn so I will keep feeding her at this strength for the rest of next week then bump her up to 2/3 then a few days later full strength. I plan on switching to the 18/6 light cycle the last few days of week 4 then start 12/12 on March 1. I also learned to start spraying the leafs from underneath so the water doesn't magnify the light an burn leafs. For how short of a time it's been already I've learned so many different things for future grows. Still keeping my hopes up that she's a she :grinjoint:

image829.jpg

Day 21! This is week 3 for my little girl. Other than a little burn from water drops she is looking great. I clipped off the very bottom fan tips because they're not getting any light. As of today she is 4" tall and 9" wide. Shes also starting to have a nice skunky grass smell to her:) Here is pics from a few minutes ago

image862.jpg

image863.jpg

Also a nug of smoke!
image858.jpg

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom