Lernincurv's Soil Grow - Variety Of Strains!

Lernincurv

Ok so im starting a grow journal for the first time I've got a lemon Larry og clone a Tahoe OG clone and an OG Kush clone i've also germinated A rocklock seed and a confidential cheese seed my boy gave me from colorado free seeds he said although they were feminized well see and a dream cookies seed all but dream cookie have grown a tail and are in the soil hopefully going to get my hands on a few sour diesel agent orange and an AK-47 from my same guy hes germinating now for me as he wants them to work so he can clone lol so we should have a nice mix of flavor coming out of my room so excited finally got a 1000 W digital dimmable picked up 10 yd.³ Fox Farms oceanforest for us and will be documenting everything start to finish i've been on a few forums before please don't hesitate to give your two pennies I take everything with a grain of salt and I don't feel that I would be offended if anybody said anything I could do to better the situation so if you have any input please guys feel free to let me know ill get some pictures up as soon as I can thanks if your subscribed

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom