Outlaw's 1st Grow - Super Lemon OG & OG Kush - Super Soil - Indoor Grow

Outlaw81G

What's up guys,
First things first! Marijuana is my passion. I love everything about it and I have officially decided to start growing my own flowers for my ammusment. I have no idea what I am doing and I am the first to admit it. I am not prideful or anything in that nature so I ask that if you see something and you feel like you have some advice, please shoot it my way! I would really appreciate all the help and support! I ordered seeds from Herbies. I ordered super lemon haze and they gave me Afghani and OG Kush seeds free. I germinated all of them by placing the seeds in a moist paper towel and then placing them inside a black dvd case. I placed the dvd case under the DVD player and left the DVD player running day and night for a few days. All of the seeds cracked and I placed them in small biodegradable pots using fox farms potting soil. I started June 1'st and so far one of the super lemon haze broke ground.

Operation Grow

June 1st, 2016- today I began the germination process with my seeds. I did the "wet towel" process. I placed the seeds in between two dishes and left them in the closet.

June 2nd, 2016- I decided to move the seeds into a dvd case and placed them under the DVD player to continue the germination process.

June 3rd, 2016- I checked the seeds at 6:15 am and noticed 3 had sprouted. One of the amnesia seeds looked very lovely with a root about a inch long. The other two seeds (afghan, og) were about a 1/4 in so I decided to go ahead and plant them anyway. Planted the seeds in fox farm and placed them under CFL's in my rest room. (Wishing everything goes thru! I'm beyond excited at this point!)

June 5th, 2016- I returned to my grow site after having to leave for two days. I noticed the soil was dry and I noticed that the super lemon haze had broke grown, but the leafs were looking down as if the plant was not happy. I immediately watered the plants and turned the lights off so they could rest for a few hours. I noticed the other 3 seeds that had no cracked the precious time were cracked and ready to plant. I planted the other three seeds and placed them under CFL lights in my bathroom.

re: 6/2/16 Texas Outlaw's 1st Grow - Super Lemon OG & OG Kush Super Soil Indoor Grow

:welcome: to :420: outlaw! You are in the right place to have this journal. Tons of helpful people here to lend a hand.

Curious as to which fox farm you are referring to, happy frog or ocean forest?

1/4" tap root is perfect to be put into the ground. Also, don't over water them. First time growers run into that issue quite a bit and try to baby them too much. There is a link in my signature about watering. Don't know how big of pots they are in or just solo cups but right now you should be able to go a week or so without watering. They love a good wet dry cycle so the roots will go searching for water. A good root ball early on is needed for a good life and big buds. :thumb:

re: 6/2/16 Texas Outlaw's 1st Grow - Super Lemon OG & OG Kush Super Soil Indoor Grow

Nismo, thanks for reaching out! And even more thanks for the info. I am currently using ocean forest and I have them in biodegradable peat pots that are the size of solo cups.

Nismo, thanks for reaching out! And even more thanks for the info. I am currently using ocean forest and I have them in biodegradable peat pots that are the size of solo cups.
Then for a good comparison, setup an extra pot with soil in it and put it where you have your girls so you know a good dry weight. That early you can pick them up and you can tell when they are dry. Then you can water. If you water too much they will more than likely die or at the least have stunted growth. Just trying to help people not kill them with over watering. It happened to me and don't want it to happen to other people. If you just remember it is a weed, you will be fine

image13254.jpeg

View image in gallery

Interesting set up!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

It's the "gotta work with what I got" setup... Lol... I'm working on the grow tent slowly..

It's the "gotta work with what I got" setup... Lol... I'm working on the grow tent slowly..

we were there as well, don't worry you are not alone. Only difference was we had an LED bulb in a socket lol. Looking great though. You have about 2 weeks before they will need more light and room.

Nismo, I have a 400w hps light arriving this Friday and a 2x4x5 tent coming as well. That's what I can fit in my closet until I kick my room mate out and can use his whole room for a grow room! (Future goals). I guess now I'm worried about how I'm gonna keep the heat out of that tent. Any suggestions?

Nismo, I have a 400w hps light arriving this Friday and a 2x4x5 tent coming as well. That's what I can fit in my closet until I kick my room mate out and can use his whole room for a grow room! (Future goals). I guess now I'm worried about how I'm gonna keep the heat out of that tent. Any suggestions?
Well, we started out in a 4x2 tent like you are getting and could run 450 watts through it without a problem. But we had a 6" 440cfm fan sucking hot air out. Before you put them in there, do a test run with everything setup and give it a couple hours to see what you are working with for temps. Hope you have an oscillating fan you are going to put in there also.

re: Texas Outlaw's 1st Grow - Super Lemon OG & OG Kush - Super Soil - Indoor Grow

Well then now I'm looking forward to it! Yes I will have one fan in and one fan sucking out.

re: Texas Outlaw's 1st Grow - Super Lemon OG & OG Kush - Super Soil - Indoor Grow

Quick update: my girl was looking down this morning, but after all the love and affection I have been giving it today, now she is back to smiling again!
image13263.jpeg

Re: Texas Outlaw's 1st Grow - Super Lemon OG & OG Kush - Super Soil - Indoor Grow

You get a exhaust fan 4" in will work you get cheap one on amazon for $20.00 and go hard wear store get 4 in exhaust tube for dryer for $5.00 this work good and it's cheap .It will be fine for that small area .

I have ordered two inline fans for the intake and discharge! My tent doesn't arrive till Monday, so I'm excited to set everything up.

Re: Texas Outlaw's 1st Grow - Super Lemon OG & OG Kush - Super Soil - Indoor Grow

quick update: girls are doing great! Keep growing girls!

Looking good! They are stretching quite a bit. You can get CFLS inches away from them to prevent that. But considering your current setup that really wouldn't be practical. If you could put a small oscillating fan there for them, it would help beef up the main stem. Otherwise they will be tall and lanky and could lean over later on. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom