Super Lemon Haze - Indoor First Grow

Looks great! Nice frosty buds :)
That will last for some time.

Yes, indeed. You might need to go through a few phenos until you find a good one. I have seen 2 slh phenos so far personally, and they were really different - in look, nutrient uptake, bud structure and probably flowering time as well. Have to see that yet.

Seems to be the case here as well. 2 seeds from the same pack but different looking plants for sure

Your also is looking very good brotha :)
Iv never came across a strain like this before for varying plants off same seeds. As it is I think I'd guess my left plant looks 7-10 days behind my right plant. Not sure how mine will yield yet last 3 weeks for us both hopefully they pack on the weight :)
If not at least weel have good quality smoke ... If they do weel have loottttts of good quality smoke :)
Iv not looked at tricks yet I expect they'll be clear/cleanish for another week or two

Thanks for the reps. Right back at u dj raven :)

Great journal, love the setup & I'm not sure why no one suggested to get those other bulbs & switch out two of your current bulbs to the red ones...Dual spectrum growing is superior in both veg & flower! Subbed

Great journal, love the setup & I'm not sure why no one suggested to get those other bulbs & switch out two of your current bulbs to the red ones...Dual spectrum growing is superior in both veg & flower! Subbed

Hey legit . Glad you're enjoying the journal. No one actually suggested these bulbs. I didn't even know they existed till I did some research. Didn't end up buying them because they will cost around 50$ each, decided to stay with the CFL + Metal Halide.
its is a Dual spectrum setup in a way since I have 2700ks + 6500ks. But next grow I am gonna actually get the 3000k MH as well so I don't have to change the setup and get an HPS :)

thanks for tuning in

Hey legit . Glad you're enjoying the journal. No one actually suggested these bulbs. I didn't even know they existed till I did some research. Didn't end up buying them because they will cost around 50$ each, decided to stay with the CFL + Metal Halide.
its is a Dual spectrum setup in a way since I have 2700ks + 6500ks. But next grow I am gonna actually get the 3000k MH as well so I don't have to change the setup and get an HPS :)

thanks for tuning in
Grow is looking good buddy. Im thinking about making my move over to LEDs thing is yes they are expensive but im not going to be buying from those companies that sell them but from manufacturers. I have been looking into LEDs a lot now. they are expensive but they pay for them selves in comparison to HPS lights. If anyone is interested theres a sight alibaba which has all the manufacturers from china etc. that you can buy a normal light that costs 500 for 200 or so. its awesome. thinking of getting one nice one or two smaller ones for more coverage. anyways Nice grow, thought id check in again and say sup.

Hey Raven!

Would be curious about pics too... Do you have any possibility to make some shots of the trichomes?

About bulbs - my veg MH was 3000K too - sure its no too blueish for flower? I could run it with the same ballast/ignitor as my HPS.

Good weed!

Max my man alibaba site
If I'm not mistaken it is very similar to Trade key site
Offering goods direct from china.
Seems to good to be true. We bought some bits through trade key
Some we recieved and some we didn't. What we did were poor quality copy's of the items described at a fraction of retail value
All I'm saying dude is be very carefull

Grow is looking good buddy. Im thinking about making my move over to LEDs thing is yes they are expensive but im not going to be buying from those companies that sell them but from manufacturers. I have been looking into LEDs a lot now. they are expensive but they pay for them selves in comparison to HPS lights. If anyone is interested theres a sight alibaba which has all the manufacturers from china etc. that you can buy a normal light that costs 500 for 200 or so. its awesome. thinking of getting one nice one or two smaller ones for more coverage. anyways Nice grow, thought id check in again and say sup.

Yeah careful there!
They claim they make advanced led etc, but that is a lie! Alex is right about this. I even called a few, and they couldn't even answer to the most basic questions. They clearly had no idea how their product should be used, or about any growers questions. Completely incompetent folks. When i started asking about guarantee and such, one of the guys was like "why questions? buy or no buy?". I said some nice things to him then gave up on alibaba. Better get the quality leds, and the driver and have it built by a good electrician. Still they will cost you about 500-1000$ at least for an okay (100-200)wattage probably.

Will be posting them tomorrow :) good weed to you sir

Great thanks!

My lemon is a mutant weirdo :) She shows near ready trichs, (8 weekis finish o,O) but looks as hazy as possible, not an indica trait otherwise. Cant figure her to be honest :) Hope more slh trichs will help.

Oh wow 10 days.. i love to look at them even after few skipped days. Always such surprising growth :)

good weed!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom