Hindu Kush

two of the current strains i have :)

Tahoe_Headband_1_13_.JPG
Tahoe_Headband_1_14_.JPG

Tahoe Headband, the male pre-flowers I snipped have not grown back! :D

Chemdawg_30_.JPG

Chemdawg, she is getting HUGE! :D

Black_Tahoe_2_14_.JPG

Black Tahoe #2, for some reason there is still NO pre-flowers showing :\ Idk what to do with "it"....

Black_Tahoe_1_28_.JPG
Black_Tahoe_1_29_.JPG
Black_Tahoe_1_30_.JPG

Black Tahoe #1, she is amazing! If you see I bent the one branch down and it's almost like a whole other plant! :D

Black_Tahoe_Tahoe_Headband_Chemdawg_7_.JPG

All 4 of them just relaxing in their house!

MY GERMINATING PROCESS. (Some of you may do this, idk though but here it is anyways)
1. toss seed(s) in cup of water (I personally use r-o/distilled). Let them sit for NO MORE than 24 hours, at around the 9-15 hour point I try to tap the seed to knock it to the bottom.

2. Grab a Paper-towel fold it a couple times and toss seed(s) in then moisten it, I just pour water on let it soak and then pour off excess :D.

3. let sit for 1-3 days. (I personally only let the roots get to about 1/4" long, which usually only takes overnight, sometimes 2 days).

4. Toss in peat pellets (my choice for now) or rockwool or other similar things.

5. Watch it grow and hope it's a female! :D

Hey Jz mate, you girls look great, super healthy mate. Yeh I sort of germ the same but leave them in the cup of water the whole time until they germinate. I have left one in before for a week after germ and the root grew massive in the water , gave it a great start. But I usually take it out when I see the tail.

Keep up the good work mate :)

Hey Jz mate, you girls look great, super healthy mate. Yeh I sort of germ the same but leave them in the cup of water the whole time until they germinate. I have left one in before for a week after germ and the root grew massive in the water , gave it a great start. But I usually take it out when I see the tail.

Keep up the good work mate :)

Thank you thank you, yea I'm shocked on how much of a difference the nute line/not pH'ing is making, no male parts have shown up or re-appeared. The Tahoe Headband ended up just putting out pistils :D. The chemdawg is just under 2ft :D I did put them into flowering lighting and time yesterday, I was pretty happy with everything, cleaned them up a little a few days. Now the part I fear most, caring for my flowering plants. Lol I don't like it when they weigh down over night and snap, luckily this time I'll be home a lot more than last time so I'll be able to watch things a bit closer. The Casey Jones and Deathstar are looking like that hindu did, funky colors and awkward looking growth.

DSC0005812.JPG

Tahoe Headband Bract and Pistil! if you peek through to the other side (left side of the node) you can possibly see a second pistil starting ;)

DSC0005314.JPG

Tahoe Headband (node below that pistil node set) looks to be a bummer, another male preflower starting on the left side? :( the other didn't grow back so hopefully if this turns to be a male preflower and I trim, it don't come back either.

You know, this is a perfect example of what each sex looks like AND a hermie plant. I'm proud of my plants mistakes lmfao lets me help others that have no clue.

HEY FRIENDS! I just got home, have been gone since friday (even though I could still use the site). The clones ARE rooting, at least they are looking more "at ease" and the base of the stems are bulkier now, I've NEVER cloned but I just assume that that means they are doing halfway-decent. The plants, omg those babies are bulking right up at the tops, oh flowering period how I have missed you lol, I noticed friday just before I left when I watered them (I shared a gallon of water between the 4 just to hold them over until I got back) that there were a TON of adult fungus gnats around miss Tahoe Headband, so I loaded the top of the soil with cinnamon (as you said to JBC) and you could tell they got pretty pissed, anywho bottom line is there is nothing flying today ahahah. Will have update photos later tonight. :) Sorry for my sloppy-all around-writing.

Good to hear mate, also make sure to dry the soil out now mate, they hate that even more. One of the sponsors here does that SNS gear, I hear thats quite good for bugs. Also some clay pebbles to cover the soil or sand (not too much) will stop them getting back in and kills them. Spray the leaves with a tiny bit of washing up liquid and garlic to deter them further.

Just looked at your pots and they will hold a lot of water so defo dry that soil to kill the ones inside there.
Bugs love wet soil!!

Hey friends sorry about slacking, I didn't even get those pictures uploaded yet :(. Anywho, Tahoe Headband had 2 branches with 3 nodes worth of male parts starting, I chopped em, seeing that its within the first week of 12/12 cycle I should be fine. Definitely no topping now ahahah, which come to think of it is what I did to Tahoe OG last run DURING flowering basically.... and that is the one that hermied on me.

You may have some seedy buds on the way. If you can keep and contain them bast**ds the seeds will be Fems for sure :)

How early can the pollen start? They were super tiny parts like in my previous pics only smaller slightly, as far as everything else, everything is female. That damn Tahoe Headband has given me so many problems I'm about to fuckin toss her lol although every new node coming in on the main stalk is all female, except for 1 that I snipped and it never reappeared, besides that it was just little side branches that were giving me shit, there is only 1 side branch on her now and that's also producing all fem.

How early can the pollen start? They were super tiny parts like in my previous pics only smaller slightly, as far as everything else, everything is female. That damn Tahoe Headband has given me so many problems I'm about to fuckin toss her lol although every new node coming in on the main stalk is all female, except for 1 that I snipped and it never reappeared, besides that it was just little side branches that were giving me shit, there is only 1 side branch on her now and that's also producing all fem.
Oh wait nvrmnd I'm fine, I've been reading that preflowers really can't release pollen, plus if anything they were maybe only a day old. BUT BLack Tahoe #2 still hasn't showed sex, what should I do?! I'm nervous and don't want it to surprise me with being a male.

They cant drop pollen until them balls are like buds on the tops and have swollen. You have time yet but if it does keep producing balls and you dont want to pollinate the others then quarantine it . Keep it away from the others when it starts properly. Seems its gone full hermi to me mate.

Back
Top Bottom