1st Grow Journal - 2nd Grow Altogether - Help Appreciated

Black_Tahoe_Tahoe_Headband_Chemdawg_4_.JPG

Front Left to Right: Black Tahoe #1 & Tahoe Headband. Back Row Left to Right: Chemdawg & Black Tahoe #2

Chemdawg_23_.JPG

CHEMDAWG! I topped her, she is really getting big! :)

Chemdawg_24_.JPG

Chemdawg once again, but a close-up " " of the topped area, what is that large bubble look in the stem???? I've had that happen before, nothing bad, just don't know what it is lol...

Black_Tahoe_2_13_.JPG

Black Tahoe #2, she is getting bushy, some abnormal leaflet growth on the one top. Besides that she looks pretty decent!

Black_Tahoe_1_24_.JPG

Black Tahoe #1, I can't say enough about her, she is coming along great!

Tahoe_Headband_1_9_.JPG

Tahoe Headband, she is looking pretty good too!

Pineapple_Express17.JPG

Pineapple Express fresh sprout.

Deathstar.JPG

Deathstar fresh sprout.

Casey_Jones5.JPG

Casey Jones fresh sprout.

Looking really good Jz1990, the pre-flowers are perfectly normal. They are just showing their sex mate :)

Yes sir, pre-flowers are my best friend lol. I'm so glad I got hermies my first run, gave me a huge heads up on looking for male pre-flowers. The tahoe-headband has an interesting spot I noticed this morning, I will try to get a good snapshot and upload it. I've never had a straight male plant, so I'm still slightly puzzled there. It may be a male pre-flower starting, but it also kind of looks like a set of leaves coming in, but only in one spot like the black tahoe pistil lol. Lol I have enough seeds to last me, I don't need anymore. ^_^

Yeah jz,
you may be right, looks like you got a hermi on the way. I had one before and just removed the male pre-flowers and they didnt come back. All depends on how much male it has in it. But also hermi's produce Fem seeds if you have a spot for the dirty tranny :)

Yeah jz,
you may be right, looks like you got a hermi on the way. I had one before and just removed the male pre-flowers and they didnt come back. All depends on how much male it has in it. But also hermi's produce Fem seeds if you have a spot for the dirty tranny :)

LOL @ the dirty tranny part!!! this round unfortunately I'm picking all seed starters. ALTHOUGH I would looove to breed the chemdawg. lol.
I'm gonna go down and chop it off and pay attention to other areas, if that don't work I'm pulling it. As for the single pistil, that's alright? (on the black tahoe #1) it's just like this pic of the male thing, only it's a single Bract and Pistil. BTW the doubled up feeding, didn't cause any harm yet, if anything the chemdawg regained some of the solid green color.

DSC0005812.JPG

Tahoe Headband Bract and Pistil! if you peek through to the other side (left side of the node) you can possibly see a second pistil starting ;)

DSC0005314.JPG

Tahoe Headband (node below that pistil node set) looks to be a bummer, another male preflower starting on the left side? :( the other didn't grow back so hopefully if this turns to be a male preflower and I trim, it don't come back either.

Don't flower until your are 100% happy with veg mate. The problems will only carry there and affect yield. Plus flowering is where the skill lies, they want and need more then.

Don't flower until your are 100% happy with veg mate. The problems will only carry there and affect yield. Plus flowering is where the skill lies, they want and need more then.
True that! Yea flowering requires a lot more for sure. haha I'm never happy :( but yea I may hold off for around a month longer, I may slide another clone in :D ((not sure which one I want yet lol) 1 of the following: Elephant Bud, Power Kush, True Blueberry & Diamond Line Madness)).

DSC0005812.JPG

Tahoe Headband Bract and Pistil! if you peek through to the other side (left side of the node) you can possibly see a second pistil starting ;)

DSC0005314.JPG

Tahoe Headband (node below that pistil node set) looks to be a bummer, another male preflower starting on the left side? :( the other didn't grow back so hopefully if this turns to be a male preflower and I trim, it don't come back either.

This is also the plant that almost half the roots ripped off during transplant a while back, I'm thinking maybe that's how she got to be a hermie? hmmmmmm.

Back
Top Bottom