1st Grow Journal - 2nd Grow Altogether - Help Appreciated

Re: 1st Grow Journal, 2nd Grow altogether. Help is appreciated.

Thanks a bunch for the info! You and JBC have been more than helpful!!!! So high spots on leaves? The "poofy" looking leaves? I have had that happen to me and I didn't know what it was, in between the veins I guess you could say, they looked poofy like little leaf pillows.

No, calcium deficiency spots are little brown spots like pepper that usually occur on an otherwise normal looking leaf whenever I've had them. The only time my leaves ever got a pillowy look is when I overwater or put them too close to the lights.

OO yes , we've had our ups and downs a potchimp, Thats how we all learn. Its all good reading some plant info but how do we know it is correct until we have had it ourselves.

Just don't over water, I got giddy one grow and wanted to FEED FEED FEED!! Silly mistake. Obviously your not Jz1990 they look great!! :)

OO yes , we've had our ups and downs a potchimp, Thats how we all learn. Its all good reading some plant info but how do we know it is correct until we have had it ourselves.

Just don't over water, I got giddy one grow and wanted to FEED FEED FEED!! Silly mistake. Obviously your not Jz1990 they look great!! :)

Very true statement! Oh no, never ahahah, soon I'll get to feed :D lmao. I usually water a day or 2 after about 2inch of top-soil is dry, hasn't done me wrong yet :D

Black_Tahoe_2_7_.jpg

TRYING OUT A LOLLIPOP METHOD ON BLACK TAHOE #2, HOPEFULLY I DON'T MESS UP ANYTHING!!!!

subbed!

i dont suppose you have pics of your last harvest? i ask, because my hydro shop guy keeps trying to sell me genhydro stuff when i walk in there and i'm starting to wonder if it's not because maybe he has a deal with them or something. in any case, i resisted the urge to get gh's bio line and stuck with ff big bloom. its a lot harder for him to sell me on stuff cuz my grow's organic, lol. i'm also using the ocean forest mix and JBC came up with the brilliant idea of using it to make a c-tea and adding molasses to it. my plants have not had any nute deficiencies thus far (knock on wood) and they seem to be doing great!

i'm interested to see how the bio line stacks up against fox farms.

:popcorn:

Not really mate its a hermi plant pollinating itself that produces fem seeds. Think you might of just said that but a different way. You'l get all the subs and help you need if you stick at it mate, sub yourself in some others journals an they'l will follow your sig if you make one :) :peace:

I just posted that hemi comment on someone elses journal who asked me the question and it ended up here, I dont even know what journal it was supposed to be on and cant find it now, so if the person looking for it sees it here, here it is lol. sorry bit drunk cant find it, D'oh!

Just read up and there tokist post with me on it so i was here for a reason hahaha i'm drunk :) Yeah tokist C teas rock haha weed doesnt cause me this confusion.

Not really mate its a hermi plant pollinating itself that produces fem seeds. Think you might of just said that but a different way. You'l get all the subs and help you need if you stick at it mate, sub yourself in some others journals an they'l will follow your sig if you make one :) :peace:

actually, you can use colloidal silver and spray it on a female plant. wherever the silver is sprayed, the plant will produce pollen sacs. you can then take the female pollen sacs and knock up any other female to make ALL female seeds.

Mate for some drunk reason I h=just posted this answer on someone elses journal , got lost, couldnt find this . pure confusion. haha that probably confused you now lol :)

So colladial silver makes a female turn hermi which will then pollinate itself producing fem seeds. Its the same as a stressed hermi pollinating itself. But you havent turned the female hermi yourself.

So colladial silver makes a female turn hermi which will then pollinate itself producing fem seeds. Its the same as a stressed hermi pollinating itself. But you havent turned the female hermi yourself.

yep yep!

Mate the confusion that just went through my head with them last few posts mad my head twist, haha so thought I posted hte earlier answer in the wrong journal.

Yeh all sort of hermi produce fem, The best fem seeds come from a male hermi, male turned hermi, if you brave to keep them babies as I kill males coz I dont breed , you get the strongest FEM seeds I hear. Really sorry for this drunkness , haha

Mate the confusion that just went through my head with them last few posts mad my head twist, haha so thought I posted hte earlier answer in the wrong journal.

Yeh all sort of hermi produce fem, The best fem seeds come from a male hermi, male turned hermi, if you brave to keep them babies as I kill males coz I dont breed , you get the strongest FEM seeds I hear. Really sorry for this drunkness , haha

lol, i was drunk LAST night. i ran out of smoke, and my guy... well, he's a flake. but my wife's gone out today to hang with her girlfriends and she texted me earlier sayin she scored a sack. smells yummy, according to her. thank god, too. i don't like to drink all that much ;)

Back
Top Bottom