1st Grow Journal - 2nd Grow Altogether - Help Appreciated

They cant drop pollen until them balls are like buds on the tops and have swollen. You have time yet but if it does keep producing balls and you dont want to pollinate the others then quarantine it . Keep it away from the others when it starts properly. Seems its gone full hermi to me mate.

Alright, I'd have no issue removing both of them, loss in overall yield... but screw it lol That's why I took so many clones today LMAO. Also a question about the cloning, when it starts to root does the base of the stem/stalk get fatter? if so then the first 3 clones i ever cloned ROOTED! lol 2 are slightly bending towards the light (the other is already straight up towards the light lol) so I'm really hoping. Am also going to start working on a veg room. Lol I watched 2 of Jorge Cervantes videos this morning while I was bored. Cheers to ya!

DSC0011916.JPG

Sorry about the shitty quality lol, damn HPS makes it tough to get good shots :(

Removed Black Tahoe #2, male parts were spotting around, so I just removed her. Also I noticed a couple pistils on the tahoe headband we're somehow browning, NO WHERE ELSE though (even on other plants) so I just tugged them off. other than that everything is looking soooo amazing. also I tugged a couple lower inner branches on the tahoe just to be safe I couldn't see if there were male parts but I took em out anyways. Black Tahoe #1 & Chemdawg are the two BEST, glad I got clones. also I transplanted Pineapple Express to a slightly larger pot lol. The clones are looking swell too lol, I removed one of the original chemdawg clones because it had little amber colored sap looking spots in certain areas, didn't know what it was so I tossed it. I also saw what looked to be some sort of rotting area on the clone itself.

Hey mate ive had that once before, looked like actual dots of blood, not too sure, search around try and find out. dont think they were eggs, maybe sap or something from minor damage. Never hurt mine though. Sorry can' help , sure you'l find out somewhere if you look. Girls look great anyway mate :)

Hey mate ive had that once before, looked like actual dots of blood, not too sure, search around try and find out. dont think they were eggs, maybe sap or something from minor damage. Never hurt mine though. Sorry can' help , sure you'l find out somewhere if you look. Girls look great anyway mate :)

When I tossed them under the 420scope they looked more clear than amber, no movement or anything though. They were hardened and 'popped' off when I used tweezers. Only time will tell, Lmao the black tahoe #2 that I moved outside of the tent (has been drooping for a bit) is the perkiest I've ever seen her (she's getting light from the window). I can see what the bloom boosters have started already ;) getting more bulked up at the tops.

Looks healthy mate, new soil will sort the yellowing mate. Everything ok? why the bad week bruva?

Thank you thank you, yea it seems to be helping quite a bit. Oh you know, the typical pissed off jealous girlfriend flipping out about me adding an old friend (lady), seriously more than a sister to me than anything. So I finally just said fook her goodbye. few clone leaves are starting to yellow, so root growth must be starting to get good? :O :)....... btw you can probably see the cinnamon on top of the soil in that pic bahahaha.

Haha the old cinnamon trick, gardeners used it for years. Yeh women can get very jealous sometimes, men too. Just rise above it when it happens, walk away or just tell them to chill. They will feel stupid in the morning if you act the bigger man in them situations.

Okay so I'm super confused, usually cotyledons last for a bit before dying off (at least on all of my plants they have). The Pineapple Express is about 3-4 inches tall and on the 5th node, yet the Cotyledons are dying off... I'm guessing it's the same reason the 1st set of saw leaves started yellowing. ALSO 1 clone has 3 roots poking out the sides finally (Black Tahoe). :)

Back
Top Bottom