Lets grow MJ

Hawker said:
god damn thats an elaborate setup.

elaborate it is not. I like to keep everything simple. or KISS (keep it simple stupid) i live by that motto...

still veg'n these plants and have 4 female's now from 30-35 inches tall, one male purple so far that i will use for cross breeding....I will post pics of how i do that in a couple of weeks....

:grinjoint:

MMJ_USER said:
elaborate it is not. I like to keep everything simple. or KISS (keep it simple stupid) i live by that motto...

still veg'n these plants and have 4 female's now from 30-35 inches tall, one male purple so far that i will use for cross breeding....I will post pics of how i do that in a couple of weeks....

here's the hydro blueberry at 35 inches

I need to start growing. The only seeds i got now are schwag! Is it pretty easy to grow that shit?

MMJ_USER said:
thanx....i just lst becouse i can, but this will work great if ya a little low on overhead space....that plant was 40 inches across and only 16 inches tall

Can you explain more on this "low stress training" method?

BleEdingThRouGh Its not that hard to grow, just have to provide the proper environment for them...nothing wrong with schwag seeds :smokin:

BongHitsforME thanx, hope to see some pic's from you soon

DaHui & smokeymacpot i just had a great idea :laughtwo:

I will get a few seeds in germ and start from there and do a LST grow from start to finish. give me a day or 2 to find a secure site to park my pics...then the fun will begin :biggrin:

I have some white russian seeds i have been wanting to try so stay tuned and i will show what LST is all about

seeds

I just put a few seeds in germ and will LST this lot, gonna have to veg them for about 50 days or so becouse the flower side is full now but the 2 blueberrys will finish up fast 48-52 days, gonna start 12/12 today on them.

I started 2 white russian's and 3 K2's using the paper towel method, or TP in this case :laughtwo:

dscf07141.jpg

I use my dsl modem for a little heat and have great results germ'n this way...we will check in on them in a day or 2

dscf07171.jpg

wont be long now and the lst show will start......a start to finish how to :biggrin:

Awesome man.

Why don't you take us thru from start to finish on this.
How your germinating the seeds, what you'll plant them in next etc... If you do this, I think I'm gonna try it out at the same time more or less and follow your lead ;)

DaHui said:
Awesome man.

Why don't you take us thru from start to finish on this.
How your germinating the seeds, what you'll plant them in next etc... If you do this, I think I'm gonna try it out at the same time more or less and follow your lead ;)

well i just showed ya how i'm germ'n and will go to soil for this grow... I have lst'd a hydro plant but its a pain.....

what are you think'n of for strain's?

thats cool the modem thing. and nice bubbler and why is it harder to do with hydro im guessing some sort of anchoring or something. do you think scrog would be better for a hydro set up because im growing hydro in a cabinet 6 feet tall with a 400 watt hps and could only let the plants get like 3 feet because of clearence and heat so i want to maximize my yeild in this space

smokeymacpot said:
thats cool the modem thing. and nice bubbler and why is it harder to do with hydro im guessing some sort of anchoring or something. do you think scrog would be better for a hydro set up because im growing hydro in a cabinet 6 feet tall with a 400 watt hps and could only let the plants get like 3 feet because of clearence and heat so i want to maximize my yeild in this space

you guessed right it is an anchoring thing but it can be done if you have the time everyday to retie and what not.....scrog would work great for low overhead grows and will maximize your yeild indeed

seeds are look'n good so far. 2 have tap roots and the other three are on there way... should have them in soil in the next day or 2 and i will give ya a run down on that as well

If you do this, I think I'm gonna try it out at the same time more or less and follow your lead

DaHui are you getting some seeds in germ? if you check that pic of my modem trick you will notice that the germ tub is about 1 inch above the modem thats the key to fast germ'n

well here's a pic of the seeds so far

dscf0726.jpg

i allso started flowering the other girls and will post a pic if you really want to see them :laughtwo:

smokeymacpot i checked out your pics....plant looks good now, if you get a ppm pen then you will really be able to push those plant's, that is what hydro is all about :biggrin: "read'n the plant"

StickyBudz4z0 sure I have ventalation....a dayton 465 squirrel cage blower......my flower side is 20 sq. feet and I have plenty of overhead room

here's a couple of pics of the girls

dscf0720.jpg

dscf0721.jpg

MMJ_USER said:
seeds are look'n good so far. 2 have tap roots and the other three are on there way... should have them in soil in the next day or 2 and i will give ya a run down on that as well

DaHui are you getting some seeds in germ? if you check that pic of my modem trick you will notice that the germ tub is about 1 inch above the modem thats the key to fast germ'n

well here's a pic of the seeds so far

dscf0726.jpg

i allso started flowering the other girls and will post a pic if you really want to see them :laughtwo:

nice.. good way to germinate seeds.. those look like lil ladybugs.. lol

Back
Top Bottom