Lets grow MJ

smokeymacpot said:
here are the pics of my bended plants i will keep it bended and grow side ways <---->
303247.jpg

mary

303246.jpg

jane

why u bending it??? its gonna hurt ur plants..??

That plant bending is a very good idea if one has horizontal space for their grow operation to expand.

I tried it with Bubble Gum and it rapidly filled the lower half of my grow space. I will not be doing that again in my current grow space because I couldn't get comfortable access to all angles of the plant at pruning time due to my set up.

I am curious as to how MMJ_USER has gotten the buds on earlier yields to look so tight and juicy. When I grew Shiva Shanti 2 the buds were 'hazey' and wirey looking. Did I harvest too soon or is that just the strain I chose?

What is the leading choice of Nutritional Feed amid the grow op veterans around here, and what is the grow medium that is best used with that choice of food?

smokeymacpot said:
bendinding does not hurt the plants you can see in my pictures they are growing and no stress at all.

smokeymacpot
You are right..!
I just think you said it wrong tho LOL :hmmmm: .
You are stressing your plants but in a good way there are MANY way's to stress a plant good or bad...!
What would happen if you just bent that plant over like that, lol that fucker would be dead OR broke off..!
Are you hurting that plant not at all you are helping it really by making it grow more and become a bigger plant...!
Thus means bigger buds and more buds ((with me so far))... :hmmmm:
I like to stress out plants with Nutrients/Heat/Bending all 3 at 1 time but you better know what you are doing....!
I see you do KNOW what you are doing...!
You just said it wrong tho...

Thank you
MV... :smokin:

hi, i grow bleuberry and fruty juice, in hydro. but i`m wondering if you know what ph and ec they disayer the most? sorry my bad english..

thanks

greensaka

TexasAggie420 said:
hey man, I need some really good seeds. Do you have any, or know how to locate any????? Holler back!!!
I don't know many growers that just give out the good stuff in seeds, however you might try asking some buddies for some, you never know.

Check "smokeymacpot" sig. He has several choices listed that are trusted.

Thank You

MV... :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom