Light change?

Weto505

This is my first grow. I'm trying to figure out when to switch light times to 12/12. Is it the age of the plant or by the height of the plant? :smokin:

It also kinda depends on your space and how your wanting to grow. If you have limited space and need to keep the plants small you can veg for a week or two at 18/6 then switch. If you have the time and room I would definately do what AK said. Let your plants mature. But I have seen people go 12/12 from seed and get some good bud out of it. Theres my $.02, Hopefully it helps:goodluck:

Thank's for the input, I Appreciate the time to share your knowledge w/ me ! I'm sure I will have other questions in the future.

:nomo:

Thank's for the input, I Appreciate the time to share your knowledge w/ me ! I'm sure I will have other questions in the future.

:nomo:

No problem:Rasta:

:welcome: to 420!! Thats what this site is all about. You can find all the info you need here about our beloved herb and everyone usually has a friendly voice. Check out the grow journels and you can get alot of great info. I recommend checking out these user name grow journels. Anything by these guys have alot of great info. Docbud, Smokeymacpots, Bluedog, and Settingsun just to name a few. If you are looking for a simple way to grow some good bud check out Docbuds "Hempy" thread. Ive got a small diy "Hempy" setup since im only growing 2 plants for my personal smoke. Its about the easiest way that I have found but you can make it as complicated as you want and grow some MONSTER bud too. Just depends on what your looking for.

Stay high and fly!!:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom