Light cycle messed up due to timer problem, need suggestions PLease!

Tiger Lilly

:helpsmilie: Ok so my babies (flowering) are awake for 12 hrs at night, light is suppose to turn off at 9 a.m., had to run to clubs and collectives, got home and found out it did not turn off, so turned it off at 5:20 p.m. Babies got 20 hours of light. :thedoubletake: My question, would be it better to leave the light off until tomorrow afternoon then start back up with the 9 p.m./a.m. cycle, or should I just let the lights come back on tonight at 9 p.m. giving them only 4 hrs rest? Any help would be great!!! :loopy:

Thank you,
Lil:thanks::thanks::thanks:

Re: Light cycle messed up due to timer problem, need suggestions PLease!!!

Well I'm not the master here by any means, but had a simular event take place to me and when it did I asked the same question basically, and was told that I should stay with my times and not worry about it that things should be fine.

Thank you so much to everyone. I was able to get everything back on track and they are doing great!!! It's so nice to have a place to go when I have questions, at least I know I am in good hands. ;):goodjob:

Thank you so much to everyone. I was able to get everything back on track and they are doing great!!! It's so nice to have a place to go when I have questions, at least I know I am in good hands. ;):goodjob:

I think I would be more concerned with the cause of the timer issue, Im a nub here, but that would concern me!!:cheer::cheer:

Back
Top Bottom