Light fell on my plants - Will they survive or not?

VapeHead916

I have a 1week 4days old plant growing indoor. One of the cfl light that was hanging side way that was tide to a string and hooked to a fishing hook had snap. After watering them and coming back 5hour later I notice the string snapped and the cfl light was lying on the soil next to the burnt leaf pulse shriveled up one cotyledon leaf.. The plant still looking healthy and green and all the leaves are still up.. I got a razor blade and cut the burnt leaf, now I'm left with 3 leaf,1cotyledon leaf, and a shriveled up cotyledon leaf.. Now I am worry that she will die.

Likely she will be fine but I would not cut off stuff in the future like that. Cutting off plant mater doesn't help at all and actually does cause a release of hormones that slows growth. There are correct ways of pruning and most of them are to use those hormones in a positive way (like FIMing). But to just cut off stuff that is naturally healing is like ripping off the scab. It doesn't help, makes you bleed and make another scab and possibly scar.

The plants are robust and handle stress well just let them be and when the damaged leaf is ready to come off it will easily by hand.

:goodluck:

It was burnt to the point where the leaf was cracking and falling apart to the touch.. But I'll sure won't cut it in the new future.. Thanks guy it's growing and looking healthier.. It looks like it growing new leaf where I cut it with a disposal razor blade.. Thanks

Yeah she looking happy and bright green with new 2small leaf growing over night.. But if she does die I got back ups. Lol was just mad for a little bit until a fat dab and posted this thread.. Man that's suck, if it a older plant ill don't know what to do but be super piss off.. Thanks a lot for the nice reply as I know people will try to put you down for mistake like that.. Stay high and blaze a blunt/joint or dab my fellow potheads..

No respectable member here would give you a hard time for that mistake. If someone does, honestly it is a violation of policy, and if you want to tell a moderator they will be dealt with. Or just ignore it because it is really just the internet and who cares.

Yeah no need to worry about those with a bad day or just being a A-hole.lol
Yeah I'll germinate and replant after my first grow are 4weekold and put into a 12/12 light cycle to determine the sex then from thier I'll leave it 12/12 till finish. Gotta love a small plant that yield enough for personal smoking till outdoor season comes..

Back
Top Bottom