light movers for 5x5 tents?

Bigjoemeat

Hi all I was wondering if they make light movers for 5x5 tents? I have a 1000w hps in a 5x5.. Tops of plants are about a foot and a half away from the glass of the light..im kinda maxed out on the height of the light so all the light is focused on the middle of the tent. All the plants in the corners aren't really getting the best light..so that's where a light mover comes into place..anybody know where I could buy one for a 5x5 tent?

Ottawa Green posted a link not long ago... I'll see if I can find it.

ETA check Agramover.com not sure if it works for tents... but I checked them out. Let us know

I've got a 5x5 tent with two 600w vented hoods. I use straps to suspend the air ducts to make as much space as possible for the canopy. Even still, you run out of space in there real quick. With just one light I can see that a light mover might be to some advantage but with two lights the cover and penetration in a 5x5 tent is darn near 100%. Every nook and cranny of that tent is lite up with twin lights so having a mover would probably not be worth the expense IMHO.

Even with one not necessarily needed Imo. I grow in a large area. I've done 25000 watt bloom rooms in the past. And I've seen very Lil gain in yield. I've seen it help alot in a few odd applications though, but a few.

Really? Oh ok..maybe I should just put led side lightings then.. Cause I can't really go any lower than it already is..well that clears that up lol..appreciate the quick responses everyone

Back
Top Bottom