Light size sufficient?

Knifemaker420

Hey everyone, I'm a complete newbie to indoor growing (Ive done some outdoor growing in my youth but its been a long time lol) Ive found a almost complete setup including tent, light, carbon filter and inline fan on a local buy and sell page. The tent is 4' x 2' x 7"
The light is a mars grow 600 w model B0122VD5ZG
The filter is model B01DXYMBU6
And the fan is model B01DXYMGOM
Asking price is $450.00 (canadian)

Will this be a decent set up or should I keep looking?

I'd be careful on used stuff, light and filter especially

Filter could be used up, light could be busted or fail

I'd buy new myself, but that's me

I would offer him half and see if he bites. Don’t budge. Not your fault he made a bad decision.

Tents brand new can be found for $100 and less online at major retail outlets.
Filter, fan and light combos will bring your total close to what he’s asking. The difference, you can return something that doesn’t work out.

I’d avoid eBay and stick to online retailers that you could do returns with, just in case. Plenty of options out there now.

I'm in the US so I don't want to get lost in "$" translation...
I've never bought a package. Start reading the "how to grow section" and you'll see what you need and what you don't. You will develop an understanding about how each product will translate into the grow. Start asking questions about said product to get superb feedback on the products from experienced growers.
:rollit:

Hey everyone, I'm a complete newbie to indoor growing (Ive done some outdoor growing in my youth but its been a long time lol) Ive found a almost complete setup including tent, light, carbon filter and inline fan on a local buy and sell page. The tent is 4' x 2' x 7"
The light is a mars grow 600 w model B0122VD5ZG
The filter is model B01DXYMBU6
And the fan is model B01DXYMGOM
Asking price is $450.00 (canadian)

Will this be a decent set up or should I keep looking?
If it is the old white Mars 600, it is not enough for your space, you might need a bigger one.

Back
Top Bottom