lighting

shmicky

loft.jpg
hi all you bud lover's, can any1 tell me how high to have a 400w HPS from seedlings as i am a 1st time grower and is in germination of 20 AK 48's. any help would be g8?:rollit:

High new guy, I just joined today too. Sorry i cant help you, Im a outdoorsman myself. But im here to learn the indoor setup. :peace:

As we speak I have 7 day old seedlings under a 400 Mh at 18inch above. :grinjoint:
crazy horse stated to use your hand, great way to tell. If it is to hot to hold your hand there then IT IS to hot for you babies. :thumb:
This and all other questions can be posted here , Friend.
Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
We would like to :welcome: you.
Please continue to :surf: the forums and Enjoy! :roorrip: :peace:
:goodluck: Happy Growin' :cheer:

As we speak I have 7 day old seedlings under a 400 Mh at 18inch above. :grinjoint:
crazy horse stated to use your hand, great way to tell. If it is to hot to hold your hand there then IT IS to hot for you babies. :thumb:
This and all other questions can be posted here , Friend.
Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
We would like to :welcome: you.
Please continue to :surf: the forums and Enjoy! :roorrip: :peace:
:goodluck: Happy Growin' :cheer:

thanx 4 the help and the big warm welcome, will be updating with pics and info as the puppy;s grow.

Hey shmicky, got that question answered fast. :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. This is a great place to get some info and make friends.
Relax and enjoy, :grinjoint: I'll see you around the forums. :peace:

ak 48

file:///C:/Users/shmick/Desktop/weed/13022010316.JPGfile:///C:/Users/shmick/Desktop/weed/The%20Grow%20Box.jpgfile:///C:/Users/shmick/Desktop/weed/unknowen%20strain.jpgfile:///C:/Users/shmick/Desktop/weed/13022010315.JPG 1st day under light all is goin well!:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom