Lights in tent size

Robreefer

420 Member
Hi all, a quick question about lights. So my 1.2 x1.2m tent turned up today and it is 2m x2m. I was planning 4 plants in the tent. My light is a 400w California lightworks sloar xtreme 500 but I only have 1 could I still grow 4 plants with 1 light in such a large tent 2x2x2m? Thanks for any advice

Hi all, a quick question about lights. So my 1.2 x1.2m tent turned up today and it is 2m x2m. I was planning 4 plants in the tent. My light is a 400w California lightworks sloar xtreme 500 but I only have 1 could I still grow 4 plants with 1 light in such a large tent 2x2x2m? Thanks for any advice
OMG, 1.44m2 vs 4m2?? Any chance they will take it back and replace with proper unit? That’s an entirely different animal that’s going to require an exponential amount more $. You could certainly grow your girls to monstrous size. You’ll loose a ton of light efficiency with no walls reflecting.
My.02, replace with proper unit. I’d let more intelligent folks chime in though. Good Luck on your new grow!

Thanks for the advice just checked online the tent was half price the sane price as the smaller one and I love the size of it so much room. I knew it was wrong when I couldn't pick the bloody box up lol. I'll just use the old 1 till I can get another light or 2

Thanks for the advice just checked online the tent was half price the sane price as the smaller one and I love the size of it so much room. I knew it was wrong when I couldn't pick the bloody box up lol. I'll just use the old 1 till I can get another light or 2
If you have the space for it you’re golden, but it will take more equipment across the board not just lights if you utilize all the space. But you can definitely GROW into it. (Yes that pun was intended :laugh::rofl:)
Sorry, it’s the weed :snowboating::laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom