Little Diddy

Redlan

So, I just medicated dab style... And a little diddy started running through my head...

Nikola tesla, and Albert Einstein both believe (and supposedly proved) that all matter is literally nothing but vibrations... Living things such as mammals and plants give off electrical fields caused by these vibrations....

So just theoretically, just like tesla found a way to find a sweet spot of sound pitches and create earth quakes through sound vibration... Do you think that plants have an "electrical sweet spot" that we could target, duplicate and harmonize with potentially causing an explosive growth reaction? I am wondering... Srry guys I play with fire pretty often.... I wish I had more than my garage to run my tesla coil experiments in. I really think I may have stumbled upon something here.... Electrical biological harmonization.... Hmmm.? Thoughts? Comments? Hate? Watever, post Friends!

Must be too out there I guess...

interesting..... im totally going to locate it... with all my scientific knowledge and money for equipment.... yeah better leave that one to the rich guys -.-" but it seems like it would be so cool!!!!

I'm lost lol

Back
Top Bottom