LLsBestGo joins the party

LLsBestGo

Hey everyone, iv'e been browsing journals for a few years now on 420 magazine and decided to finally make an account & start some journals.
I have a couple years of experience growing/learning however I still have much to learn in my opinion.
I look forward to joining the community here @ 420 magazine.

Feel free to take a look at my current grow here: LLsBestGo's - Soilless - Lemon Sour Diesel - Grow Journal - 2020

Thank you,

LL

:welcome:

Thanks everyone,

Thought I'd share a bit more..

I've enjoyed cannabis since it's been legal, however I was injured sustaining permanent damage during that time after it being legalized in my state.

I went through about a 3 year recovery phase for my injury where I didn't use cannabis, and was prescribed meds which I extremely disliked, especially since it's nearly a different med. for each problem, and each med. with potential side effects.

As an alternative to medications I prefer, and choose cannabis now. In my opinion it helps to an extent with multiple problems I suffer from due to my injuries (T.B.I. & Bone damage) & it helps in general.

Growing cannabis has given me a hobby which I have started journaling on here which has given me yet another hobby.
Growing cannabis has also interested me in the field of botany (not just growing cannabis) & biology giving me studies of interest which I was lacking.

Normally I wouldn't journal if I didn't have a place to get feedback, and my grows would probably be less enjoyable because I wouldn't be able to share my successes/failures. 420 has given me a place to share & enjoy my hobby all the more.

Starting on my second grow journal now - Variety promix HP LED grow

Thank you
& Thank you @420

LL​

Back
Top Bottom