Longhorns Super Lemon Haze

Sorry I have not been able to update. New job is time consuming!! Here are the girls, Day 91!! 9 to 10 weeks is harvest time. I have really half and half on clear and cloudy trichomes. However, not enough orange in them yet. Another week.

IMG_5766.JPG

IMG_5767.JPG

IMG_5768.JPG

IMG_5769.JPG

Awesome. LH!! Should be nice and tasty! I just got at least one SLH clone with roots today, hope to have 4 more follow up tomorrow and 5 in a week or two, had to clean up my mom SLH, haven't had any bud yet though. Keep up the good work!

My experience with SLH, two grows worth, tells me that it's an 11-12 week flower. You can chop them early if you want to, but that last week or ten days of flower will massively increase your yield. My pattern was to let them go until there were about 10-15% amber trichs before I started flushing. Couple of good hard flushes, 72 hours of dark and then chop.

The SLH is one of my top 5 favorite strains...you'll love it...just don't rush it, you're almost home.

Thanks for the kind words. Southern, I think you right. I scoped them last night. 3 different plants, three different buds. Only one or two trichs was amber the rest were still cloudy and some were clear. When I was in Amsterdam, he told me it would be a longer flowering period than most. Your information also helps alot as well. The colas fell over on two of the plants. They were so heavy they bent and fell. That goofy looking tall plant that is weak looking is covered with trichs. The buds seriously look like they have sugar all over them. I wish I had a better camera. Anyways, I will try some more pics tonight. Thanks again for the kind words!!

Hey LH, you say 3 different buds, are the plants all from seed? How much do you know about slh, such as phenos? Just curious, I have a slh as a mom, and have not been able to flower it yet, just getting clones so I am just getting info. I see from your exp that it is taking longer then what is advertised. Any info would be great thanks.

I have an update!!! They are ready. I am running them through flushing right now. I am only using Magical and SugarDaddy from Technaflora right now. Started harvesting the tops of the canopy in an effort to firm up the bottom. Those are drying and I will be trimming as I see the buds develop how I like them. I will post pics tonight when the lights turn on. I have some BF *** that are soaking now, they will be ready to go into paper towels tonight. Look for pics later!!

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom