Super Lemon Haze 1st Time Grow - Advice Welcome!

L8Blumer

ok here's the set-up...

Soil-30% FF Lite Warrior 70% FF Ocean Forest (5 Gal. bags)
Strains- 3 feminized GHS Super Lemon Haze, 1 feminized Paradise De La Haze, 1 Afghan Kush, 1 Pineapple Skunk
Grow Stage- 2nd week flower (12/12)
Grow Tent-5'x5'x7'
Lights-600w MH(used for veg), 600wHPS cooltube wide reflector
Ventilation- 6" centrifugal fan/carbon filter
Nutes- GH GoBox
PH-6.5
Room Temp-75 F(day), 55 F(night)
Distilled Water
No known Pests
Water schedule- every 3 to 4 days( testing soil dryness with finger)
Nute schedule- every 5 to 7 days ( 1/2 strength)

leaves yellowing from bottom up on only 1 of 3 SLH plants....Pineapple Skunk drooping and weak..any advise would be nice
yellowing_leaves1.jpg
oct_9th.jpg

It doesn't look like much to worry about L8Blumer.

Everybody looks pretty good there and a couple of bad leaves is no big deal. Should just snip the bad bits off and keep an eye out for more. The green part of the leaf is still healthy tho a couple of missing leaves is no big deal either. :) Looks like maybe a bit of fungus more than any deficiency problem.

20 degree temperature change is a bit much and may contribute to any fungal growth. I have a heater on a thermostat for the dark times or my room gets too cold. Just got a baseboard heater thermostat from the hardware store and wired it into a box with short cords to hook up to any electric heater. The oscillating fan runs 24/7 to keep the air well mixed up.

I don't see anyone looking all that droopy in the picture and some plants will droop more than others. They look really healthy.

:peace:

Thanks OldMed..I just bought a small space heater today to help with the night temps. The pic of the 6 plants is 10 days old..a cpl. days before I switched to flower..will post new pics tomorrow..thanks again!!

+ reps man.

Keeping your plant's environment under control is the main thing that will give you the best bang for your buck.

Cheap electronic temp and RH monitors let you know what is going on with your room. My wife has stolen most of mine to monitor what's going on with her damned chickens. :)

I sometimes don't get downstairs for a few days and haven't had any problems.

L8r

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom