Look pic help me

halit

hi, these cannabis on the picture grow in dry soil and ı didn't use any additional element.should ı need to do any special thing to these?how can ı continue to grow?

Re: look pic...help me.....

Your plants are going to kill each other being that close together. Best thing you can do is kill off all but the largest one and hope that it's a female.

Yes, I do that. I always plant 2 seeds per hole and have to kill off the weakest of each pair that sprout. The area you have all those plants in is only big enough for one plant.

Only other thing I would suggest trying, is to kill off all but the strongest 2 plants, then when they flower you have double the chances of getting a female. Then once they show sex you kill off either the male or the weaker of the 2 females if you get both female.

I have 16 plants in 8 pots. They are doing fine. The pots are 5 gallons each. I was expecting to have problems, but they are about 3.5 ft. and still looking great. I didn't plant them like that, my friend did. I told him not to, but hell, leave it up to an novice.

Just keep them as far apart as you can. Yours look like they need to be a little further, but it should be fine. If you could move them then you should.

Back
Top Bottom